Will x reader

"hey smart ass, it's 7:00. We're gonna miss it" I told Will.

"Call me smart ass one more time, and I'll make sure you miss it" he said smirking. I playfully punched his shoulder. I always miss golden hour, and I always wanted to witness it in a peaceful area. So Will and I were gonna go to the beach and see it. 

"Hurry William, don't you wanna see your dad in action" I said.

"Well now that you mention it.....no" he said.

"Ughh, just-" I said but then grabbed onto his wrist and pulled him to the beach.

"Y/n we don't have to be here this early. It doesn't start until 7:30, we have about 20 minutes" he said.

"I don't wanna miss it. Better to be safe than sorry" I said. We sat on the sand and talked.

"Remember when we were little, and we would come here to look at the stars" I said. Will and I have known each other for a very long time, and I started to develop feelings for the Apollo boy.

"Yeah, and you would always make flowers grow from the sand" he said. Will scooted closer to me and put his arm around my shoulder. I layed my head on his shoulder.

"Those were the good old days when there where no wars going on" I said with a sigh. Will turned to me.

"Ugh y/n I gotta tell you something-" he said but then I cut him off.

"It's starting" I said. The sun was  slowing going down dying for the moon. It cast a golden light upon Will and I.

"It's beautiful" I whispered.

"Eh I've seen more beautiful things" he said with a small blush .

"Mhm like what" I questioned. He hesitated for a bit.

"You, especially with the suns  glow upon you. You look like a goddess" he said, his cheeks burning red, and mine doing the same. I was lost for words.

"Y/n I wanted to tell you this for a while now, but I like you a lot".

"Will-" I said but he cut me off.

"Don't worry about it, you probably don't feel the same way" he said while getting up. I quickly got up and grabbed his wrist. He turned to look at me.

"Will, I like you too" I said. I let go of his wrist and he pulled me in for a kiss. I was surprised at first but then I melted into it.

Sorry I haven't updated, school was kicking my ass but I ended up having all A's. So now that it's summer expect more updates. Also thank you for all the positive feedback.