Jason x reader

(D/J)= Dream job
Your pov

I sighed. I was currently in New Rome at Camp Jupiter. I decided to go to college there since being out in the mortal world was dangerous for me. I was a daughter of Apollo.

I was currently at a library trying to find a book, since I'm old school. I was walking down the aisle with a few books in my hands. I was scanning the book selves and saw the book I was looking for. I tried to reach for it, but failed. I cursed in Greek. I tried again, but dropped all my books. I muttered another curse but this time it was in Latin. I dropped down to pick up the books I dropped. While I was picking the books up a shadow loomed over me. I looked up and saw a boy with blonde hair grab the book I was trying to get. I got up with all the books and dusted my self off.

"Here" he said while handing me the book. He had blue eyes and a little scar above his lip. He was cute. Thinking that I blushed.

"Umm, thanks" I said grabbing the book. When our hands met a shock went through me. I retreated my hand, dropping the book. He must of noticed what happened because a look of concern crossed his face.

"Oh, I'm sorry. That happens a lot when I'm nervous" he said, then he realized what he said and started blushing. I picked the book up.

"It's fine. Thanks" I said flashing a smile.

"May I ask your name" he said scratching the back of his neck.

"Y/n" I said. He smiled.

"I'm Jason" he said. I looked down at my hand and saw that it was red, like really red. His eyes traveled down to my hand and saw the state it was in.

"Oh um, let me help you" he said and brought me over to a table. We sat down.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. I'm a fast healer. Daughter of Apollo" I said.

"Oh, I'm Son of Zeus or Jupiter" he said.

"Thanks for the book" I said.

"No problem, I usually come in here a lot. I like the peace" he said. I smiled and nodded.

"A lot of people call me old school, but books are just my thing" I said. He laughed a little.

"So, you go to the college here?" He asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, I want to be a (D/J)" I said. He was about to say something, but his phone ringed. He answered it. After a few minutes of talking he started to frowned.

"Do I have to go" he said. I heard the other person say yes and hang up. Jason sighed.

"I got to go, but here" he grabbed a piece of paper wrote something and stuffed it in a book, he got up and left. I opened the book and saw on the paper was his number. I smiled.

Jason's pov

When I got to Percy's dorm Y/n was still on my mind. She was just so beautiful, I thought she was a minor goddess. She was just that beautiful.

"Helloooo, earth to Jason" Percy said.

"Oh sorry, just thinking" I said. Percy raised his eyebrow.

"Thinking about what" he teased. I blushed.

"A girl...." I said. I heard Leo do a high pitched yell.

"Details now" Percy said while pushing me into his dorm.