Jason x reader

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE BOOK THE BURNUNG MAZE. IF YOU HAVENT READ IT THEN DON'T READ THIS!!

Jason's pov

I twitched nervously at Y/n's cabin. Chiron decided to have prom for all campers. Percy put his hand on my shoulder.

"Dude you look great" he said calming me down. Then the cabin door opened and y/n came out. My breath hitched. (Prom dress)

She looked absolutely stunning

She looked absolutely stunning. She walked up to me my face was obviously red.

"Hi" she whispered.

Then the scene changed. Y/n and I were at the beach. She picked up a beach ball and threw it, hitting my head.

"Oops" she said teasing. I laughed.

"Did you just hit me in the head with an inflatable beach ball" I said. She laughed and shrugged. I ran after her. I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder. Her hands were hitting my back.

"Let me go" she laughed.

"First you have to say sorry" I said. She mumbled an apology, and I let her down. A few minutes later she hit me with the same ball.

Then the scene changed again.

It changed back to prom night. Y/n and I were holding each other while slow dancing. Her head was rested on my shoulder. And at this moment I never wanted to let her go. All our problems seemed like a practical joke. She lifted her head off my shoulder and I kissed her.

Then everything went black.

Your pov

"Jason!!!!" I yelled as Caligula stabbed him with a spear. Jason looked at me shocked then fell to the ground. I quickly rushed to him.

"Oh jason" I said tears streaming down my face. I held his wound hoping for the blood to stop.

"Y/n" he muttered. I cried even more. He put his hand on my cheek, I kissed his forehead. His eyes were rolling back.

"Jason we can get you out of here" I said trying to talk through my sobs.

"Y/n, I love you" he said then his hand left my cheek. I screamed.

"No,no,no Jason. Don't do this" I said but it was too late. I kissed his lips.

"Y/n we have to go" Apollo said. I sat there sobbing, not caring about anything.

"Y/n!" Meg yelled. Apollo quickly grabbed my arm. I held onto Jason's hand until it slipped away. We then shot towards the sky.

;-;