Ethan x Reader

It was Halloween and the Dionysus cabin was throwing a party.

"Do you really have to wear that" my boyfriend Ethan said. I was going as a playboy bunny.

"Piper gave it to me, so why not" I said.

"But every guy is going to lay eyes on you" he groaned.

"You're the one who wants to keep our relationship a secret" I said. Ethan didn't want to seem soft so he wanted to keep us a secret. He then stormed out of the room frustrated.

"Hey y/n, you ready" asked Piper, her and Annabeth were dressed up as greek goddess. I nodded.

"Y/n you look fantastic" Annabeth said. We walked to the Dionysus cabin and met up with the gang.

"Gotta record these moments" said leo patting a camera. We all laughed at his comment and went inside. Loud music was playing and all the lights were off. Strobe lights were flashing all different kinds of colors. I looked around for Ethan.

"I'll get us some drinks" yelled Percy. We cheered in response and went out onto the dance floor.

"I'm going to go get a snack" I told Piper. I went to the snack table and saw Ethan. I waved at him, but he ignored it. He's probably mad at me for wearing a revealing outfit. I grabbed a cookie, and walked away.

"Here comes the platter of shots" Percy said, there were about 20 of them. We all downed them except for Annabeth.

"Go y/n!" Yelled Leo as he recorded me drinking 3 shots. I turned around and saw Ethan looking at me, a slight blush on his cheeks. He noticed I was starting and quickly turned away. Piper than dragged me to the dance floor.

"Y/n I saw Ethan leaving your room before the party" Piper said giving me a smirk.

"Uh don't tell anyone this but we're secretly dating" I said. She did a little happy dance.

"I knew you guys would be a good match" she said, and hugged me. I smiled.

"I'm going to go use the restroom" I said. Being half-drunk I stumbled to the bathroom and did my business. I washed my hands and looked at my reflection. I looked cute. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up hoping to see Ethan, but saw someone else. I didn't know who the guy was. I quickly backed away.

"Hey there" he said. He smelled like vodka.

"I should be going. My friends are waiting" I said trying to get away.

"Who cares about them" the guy said he put his hands on my waist. I tried backing away, but he was really strong. Come on y/n you could find monsters, but you can't push a guy off. 

"Get off of me" I yelled throwing my hands at him. He quickly pushed me to the bathroom wall.

"Shhh, you don't wanna make a big scene" he said, then he kissed me. I tried hitting him but failed. Then he was abruptly thrown to the ground.

I looked up out of breath and saw Ethan. The guy started getting up again but Ethan kicked him back down. Then he started throwing punches. Ethan grabbed the guy by the collar and slammed him to the wall. I stood there in shook. He then started throwing more punches. People filled in the restroom, wanting to see what was happening. Some of Ethan's friends held him back.

"Don't you ever touch my girlfriend again" Ethan yelled trying to get out of his friends hold. With one last glare Ethan spat at the guy and turned towards me. His eyes softened and he put his jacket around me. I turned to see some of his friends in shock.

"Let's go" he whispered in my ear. I nodded. The walk back to my cabin was short and quiet.

"I'm sorry" I said once we got inside. He looked at me for a moment, and didn't say anything.

"Ethan-" I was saying, but got cut off as he hugged me. He then pulled me into a sweet, passionate kiss.

"I love you, and I never want to lose you" he said.   

Okay so do you guys like how im updating 3 times a week or should I update only 2 times. Is updating 3 times overwhelming you guys.