leo x reader

This was requested :) it was challenging but fun. Song is Nothing left to say-Imagine Dragons. Also I'll be skipping some lyrics.

Leo stared up at the ceiling of the Argo two.

Who knows how long I've been awake now, the shadows on my wall don't sleep, they keep calling me

"Leo?" Y/n called as she walked into the engine room.

Who knows what's right, the lines keep getting thinner

"I messed up" was all leo responded with. He had dry tears on his cheeks and the engine room had all sorts of equipment thrown around.

There's nothing left to say now, giving up now

"Shh leo it's not your fault" y/n said walking closer to the broken boy. Leo looked up, fresh, new tears falling.

Bellow my soul I feel an engine, collapsing as it cease the pain if only I could shut it out

"Look what I caused, Annabeth and Percy are gone" leo said while letting out an unhappy laugh. Y/n sat down next to leo. Leo started crying harder.

I keep falling, I keep falling down

"I mess everything up" leo said with a harsh tone. He got up and kicked a bucket. He then threw a tin of mints. Y/n just sat there and let him rage.

If you could only save me I'm drowning in the waters of my soul

"Leo" Y/n called, and grabbed the boys arm. He heated up when she touched him. Fire dancing on his arm, but she didn't let go, no matter how much it burned. Leo turned around and looked at her.

"There's nothing left to say" he said. His arm was still heated up, he didn't seem to notice.

"There's nothing left to say, but there's sometime left to do" y/n said and pulled the Latino in for a kiss. He stoped heating up and melted into the kiss. When they pulled away, y/n checked on her wounds, there was a big burn, but she didn't care.

"Oh my gods, y/n your hand. I'm so sorry" leo said while bringing y/n's hand to his lips. He brought out some bandages and bandaged her up. He kissed her forehead, nose, hand, and mouth.

"Thank you" he whispered into the kiss. Y/n smiled, and after that they cuddled and were found by Frank who was covering his eyes the whole time.

I like doing song request, if you have any please feel free to ask / tell me :)