You Won't Believe This//37

🎉TOP 10 RANKING & 10K CELEBRATION🎉

Jongin looked around at the crowd, an overwhelming feeling of joy overtaking him as he moved his tassel to the left. 

"Congratulations class of 2018!" The principal announced before everyone threw their hats up in the air.

"We did it baby" Jongin encased his boyfriends face in his hands before kissing him passionately, for everyone to see.

The school had mostly known at this point. It wasn't like they tried to hide it, which Jongin appreciated. The initial shock that the students felt when they saw someone like Jongin with someone like Kyungsoo was the only thing that really stuck around.

But they weren't the only ones watching....the crowd included his parents, which he wasn't thinking of at the time.

"I can't believe it, I was able to keep my promise to my parents" Kyungsoo said with a smile on his face. Kyungsoo wasn't worried about what his parents would think, he did what they never thought he could do and he proved them wrong, that's all that mattered.

"I never doubted you" Jongin kept his eyes locked in Kyungsoo's, he seemed to do this as a habit now a days.

"Woo!" Sehun and Jae started jumping around them, followed by the rest of the members who also graduated this year. Jongin shook his head, eventually joining their enthusiasm.

"Welcome to the club. Glad to see we all don't have to worry about classes anymore. Unless anyone decides to go to college" Jongdae shrugged alongside Minseok, the already graduated couple, once they got outside. 

"Focus is all on the gang for a while" Kyungsoo said more quietly, but seriously.

Chanyeol picked up Baekhyun before spinning him around. He was so proud to show him off.

"Your gown is so small" Chanyeol giggled.

"Hey! Well...yours is so big" Baekhyun pouted.

"Mm..I didn't think you've seen yet but thank you" Chanyeol smirked.

Baekhyun shook his head and blushed into Chanyeol's chest.

"I love you Channie"

"I love you too my Baek" he kissed his forehead.

Ara narrowed her eyes at the group. She hated that her gang has done nothing to annihilate them.

"Stop worrying about it. Today is about graduation. I'm hoping we can drop the whole thing to be honest" Holly said from beside her.

"Shut the hell up, that's only because you fucked around and got involved with one of them. Completely ignore the fact that they almost killed Jacob" She said mockingly.

"It wasn't like it was on purpose is all I'm trying to say"

Ara let out an annoyed groan right as Holly felt arms wrap around her from behind.

"Congratulations babygirl" Yixing said from behind.

"Congrats to you also" she turned around smiling. Completely falling for her boyfriends dimples.

<Ok I'll end the straightness here. Just know I love my Yixing bye>

Jongin felt a tap on his shoulder from behind after the group had died down a bit.