Encounters//1

Jongin's POV

Jongin sat down in his first class and started to take out his things and put them on his desk, until they suddenly slid off.

"Oops sorry, I tripped. Your desk kept me from falling."

"Aish, you dick" I said as I picked them up.

That, that would be my best friend, Taemin. We treated each other more like brothers really.

"How are you this fine morning?" He put his arm around my shoulder and smiled.

"Cut the fake mood shit"

"Ok fine, just trying to lighten the mood" he sat down next to me.

Jongin was a bit tall, had dark brown hair that laid just above his eyes, and dark brown eyes. His body was toned and always had a nice tan color. He had no tattoos, no piercings, and no blemishes. Taemin admired him, even though he looked fairly the same except with light silver/white hair.

"To answer your question, today is fine really. Except some tatted up dude knocked into my shoulder as soon as I walked in" I rubbed my shoulder and scowled.

"Oooh, I've seen him around. Know nothing about him though" Taemin said as the teacher walked in.

"Yeah, I wonder who he is"

~

Kyungsoo's POV

Kyungsoo was average height. He had short dark brown hair that just hung off his head. His eyes were a deep brown. He had some tattoos on his arms but not enough to completely cover them, and a neck tattoo. He had 2 ear piercings on each side, a lip piercing, and an eye brow piercing.

People were intimidated by him. They didn't dare to bother him, and Kyungsoo didn't bother them. Unless he had too. Nobody knew  that he lead a gang, or even that he was in one actually. Except his members of course.

As far as he knew.

I was walking out of the school heading to my car until my eyes caught sight of no other then

Jackson Wang.

A member of my rival gang. We kept professional when we saw each other in school, well my version of that anyway. But when it came to business, it got bad.

My arm came in contact with his chest and I spat at the spot he landed. Yep. Professional.

~

Jongin's POV

"Homework?" My mom said as she opened my door, interrupting my video game playing.

My head fell back "Cmon I'm almost finished with this level"

"Homework, now! Or I will not hesitate to unplug it and you loose all your progress"

"Ok ok" I paused the game.

My relationship with my parents wasn't too bad, I was doing good in school, they didn't know I was gay, didn't have much of a reason too. 

I did my homework with ease and decided I wanted to take a walk. I told my mom I was going to study at Tae's, but really I just wanted to be alone for awhile. I needed times like these, just to have a break from everything.

I walked on the emptiest streets I could find. Considering it was winter, it wasn't to late but it was already very dark out. I walked to my favorite coffee shop and was greeted with another friend of mine who worked there.

He had black hair with one side that hung down over his eye, dark brown eyes and a beautifully structured face that was always smiling.

"Evening Jongin, the usual?" He asked starting to fix it already.

"Sure Heech"

"How's school?" He asked sitting the peppermint mocha in front of me.

"Still as fine as can be"

"As expected, what about yourself, how are you?" Heechul was a caring person. He always wanted to make sure others were smiling with him.

"I'm okay I guess" I took a sip of the warm liquid and felt it warm up my chilled body. "Lately I've been feeling like my life is being wasted away. I don't do half the shit people do at my age" I brung my sleeve covered hands up to my face and made a pouty face.

"Oh my god you're so cute!" He put his hands over mine and moved my cheeks back and forth. "You are fine just the way you are. You will break out of your shell when you're good and ready" he said as he pulled his hands away.

"I guess" I sighed and finished my drink. "Thanks Heech. I should probably head back before it gets too late"

"Byeee!" He said with a smile as I walked out.

I started thinking about what Heechul said. I'm 17 years old and never even touched drugs let alone somebody else's dick.

I haven't been to any big parties or failed any classes. Haven't got into any fights, well there was this one time Taemin spilled his drink on my homework and we wrestled for 2 hours.

Realizing I got lost in my thoughts, I looked up thinking I should've been home by now. I looked around me and realized,

I really didn't know where I was.

It was dark with only one streetlight at the end of the road.

"Well, shit" I sighed and started walking towards the street light.

As soon as I was about to reach it, strong arms grabbed my body and all I saw was black.

I felt an arm hang loosely around my neck that could tighten at any second.

"Why are you here alone at this time of night?" A low voice said very close to my ear. The arm tightened a bit.

"I...uh" I didn't want to admit I was a lost in fear of what could happen next so I lied. "..I was walking home and decided to try and take a shortcut. But I know my way it's ok!" I said in a rush.

"Get our of this area and don't come back. Or else you'll be caught up in something you won't get out of"

"Who are you?" I suddenly asked

"The names D.O" he said as I felt a push to the ground and the street light returned. I looked up to try and catch a glance of the guy, but he was gone.

A/N: I don't proof read so if their are any mistakes I apologize. What do you guys think so far? And also how many words do you prefer a chapter? I will try my best.