Complications//23

A/N: I had no idea what picture to use for this chapter so here's my YT video of Kaisoo, you guys should definitely check it out and my others too @Namjins wife😊

Chanyeol's POV

"And this will be your room" I said sitting down the last bag.

"Where is your room?" Baekhyun asked after taking a look at the room.

"Just right across the hall, I'm not far" I giggled.

We had went to pick up his stuff from the yard without much problem. His parents didn't come out meaning I didn't have to fight anyone, and Baek didn't seem so scared anymore. Back at headquarters, the guys shot looks towards him and I but I didn't give them a chance to say anything before leading him out the door. I will talk to them once he is comfortable.

Once we gathered all of Baekhyun's belongings, I brought him back to my small house that I had bought for myself right when I entered my senior year. The money coming from half from my parents and the rest from the gang.

"Does anyone else live here?" He asked.

"Nope, it's just been me"

"If you want me to help pay rent I can get a part time jo-"

"No need. The house is paid off" I smiled.

"Wha-"

"Not important" I cut him off once more.

"Well, what about groceries and other normal house stuff?"

"Don't worry Baek, this is your place now just as much as it is mine, make your self comfortable just don't worry about the money" I leaned against the door.

"Are you like a um...what was that place where I woke up at?"

"Look.." I sighed looking down before walking over to his new bed and gesturing for him to sit next to me.

"I'm not going to lie since you've already saw it and I hope this doesn't scare you off but...I'm in a gang...a very serious one actually..but I promise I'll never let them come near you, if that's what you'd like" I said sort of frantically and sort of calm.

"I assumed so" Baekhyun nodded "So will I be a part of it now?"

"No no...well I don't exactly. That has nothing to do with me asking you to stay with me though. I just need to clear some things up with my leader and I'm sure I can keep you out of it"

"You don't have to" He shrugged "its time I learn how to defend myself, maybe just start rebelling since I've been trapped in that house, unwanted for so long. And I think the first thing I'd like to do is get back at those guys who attacked me, and or my friend who abandoned me after violating me"

"As much as I'd love to do that also, I'm not sure I want to bring you into this so easily. You COULD just leave it up to me"

"Why do you care so much about me anyway? I mean you were willing to do anything so fast" he looked towards me.

"Um...i'm just a caring person I guess. Now c'mon" I pulled back the blankets on the bed and laid his body down before covering him back up. "Get some sleep, tomorrow we can go meet the boys if you want. I'll be right across the hall if you need me" I began to walk out of his room, shutting the light off.

"Wait! Chanyeol?"

"Yeah? What is it?"

"Could you...maybe..stay with..me in here..at least for the first night, ya know new place and all"

"Oh ok, sure. Let me just grab an extra pillow and blank-"

"You can sleep here, I'll make room" He lifted up the blanket that was covering him and scooted back towards the wall.