CIBYB?//29

S/O to KaiaKoia for earnin y'all this chapter. Please always try to leave your thoughts!🙏🏽
Issa long one boysss

"Seems as if everything has been going a little too smooth" D.O shook his head.

"Don't stress, maybe they've finally took the idea that nobody can tame us" Kai gently massaged his shoulder.

"No, I've been in this for too long to know somethings up"

"What's on your mind...or should I say..who's on your mind?"

"Was we right to trust Jinx Kai?" He looked up to meet his eyes.

"I mean, you know them more then me. I was kind of occupied by Gotbitches"

That caused D.O to drop all of his worriers for the moment and bust out laughing. His eyes crinkled into small crescents and his smile turned into the shape of a small heart.

"Alright, this time I'll admit it, I'm swooning" Kai smiled, his eyes glued on the elder.

"Ehhk, you'd think we'd be used to this" Sehun groaned.

"It's cute" Lu came over to take a seat onto Sehun's lap, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck.

"Them, ehh, you on the other hand.." Sehun leaned forward slowly connecting his lips to Lu's.

"Hey we're the OG couple here, no one can compare to us" Chen laid a multiple amount of kisses all over Xiumin's face, causing him to giggle.

"I think I deserve the most cred here, I can tame this one" Suho smiled down at Kris who was sitting beneath him.

"Technically, were not a couple. So I guess you're right" Kai shrugged.

"What?" The thought came as a surprise to D.O, he thought he made it pretty clear he wanted to be official.

"The fuck is going on here? I thought this was a gang meeting" Tao groaned.

"Kai I want you to be-" D.O started until a loud noise sounded at the top of the building.

"What the actual fuck was that?" Lay jumped up from his previous relaxed position.

"It sounded like a bomb" Kris stood, moving Suho safely behind him.

A noise sounded again, this one causing little pieces of the ceiling to begin to fall.

"Guns, now!" D.O screamed causing everyone to move in a rush.

The gang moved in sync up the stairs to try and see what was going on. It was late but not too late of a Monday night. It was the first meeting of the week, no one expected anything to go down.

When they reached the outside they were immediately met with the sight of bright flames lining just outside of the building, at a teasing distance.

The guys lined up their guns aiming 360° around the group, but they saw no one.

"What the hell?" D.O growled, anger rising in him.

There was a small sound that sounded from behind them, everyone turned around still to met with nothing. Next thing they knew they heard a single gunshot, no idea where it was aimed.

Suddenly another circle of flames ignited around the gang. The gang moved to quickly huddle closer. For once,

EXO S.M was in Sudden Danger.

Kai scanned the area looking for any sign of who could be attacking. Through the flames he finally could point out writing near the center of the wall.