Back To You//17

A/N: Warning you ahead of time that 3rd Person is gonna be confusing af again because it's going to be back and forth between the narration of EXO S.M and Jinx. I can't control my writing sometimes.

BaRon's POV

After waiting outside of the hospital room for minutes that seemed like hours the door had finally opened to reveal a doctors unreadable face again.

"How is he? Is he ok?" I immediately ran out of everyone's grasp to barge the doctor with questions, but afraid to step anywhere near the entrance to the room.

"Well...we did everything we could.."

"What does that mean!?" Tears threatened to fall from my eyes again.

"Fortunately it worked out, he's stable. You may go bac.." the doctors face broke into a slight smile but I didn't let him finish, I rushed into the room after my boyfriend. When I was finally able to face him again I noticed that his eyes were still closed but his face was back to a peaceful state. I took my usual seat beside his bed and took his hand in mine. I used my other hand to gently stroke his cheek.

"Are you awake baby? You scared me you know" I asked quietly. The members must of decided it was best for us to be alone right now because they closed the door and must of took a walk.

Jacob's eyes twitched, just a little and I swear I could feel his hand squeeze mine just lightly.

"It's ok love, take your time" I picked up his hand and kissed it lightly. My eyes never leaving his face.

~

3rd Person POV

"Do you think Jacob is awake?" Holly asked as she took a bite of her cookie she got from the cafe.

"Maybe so, if he is, the only person he needs to see right now is BaRon anyway" Wyatt replied, placing his arm around her shoulders.

"Let's go outside for a bit. I need a break from this place, feels like a prison" Ara stated, getting up from her seat.

They all silently agreed and went outside of the side door. Once they neared the front entrance of the hospital they rested against the wall still on the side.

"Hey guys, check out those nice cars over there. Somethings off about them. Why would they all just be parked together across the street like that?" The very aware leader, Cory asked

"Maybe it's just a rich family with a relative  in the hospital and they felt like parking away from the general area?" Kisu shrugged. Everyone sighed at how obvious that answer sounded.

"I'm going to go check it out" Cory said "watch my back but stay out of sight unless needed" Cory approached the cars, keeping his guard up on the way.

"Who's this guy walking towards us? He looks sketchy. Chan, Chen, do you recognize him from the cctv?" D.O asked into the walkie.

Chen put on his night vision option on a camera because it was fairly dark outside and he couldn't make out features. He zoomed in on the guy, he didn't recognize him.

"No sir, I don't recognize him. But I think one or two of us should go check it out" Chen replied

"We got it" D.O answered. Bringing Xiumin with him to exit the car.

"Is there a reason you're walking towards us?" D.O asked when the man got fairly close, leaning against the front of his lambo.

"Umm...no..just thought the cars looked suspicious is all" He scratched the back of his head, looking sort of frightened.