Undiscovered Rivals//11

A/N: I decided to skip Holly and Yixing's date because I didn't want to drift too far off of the stories plot, but I will leave a brief discretion cx

Holly's POV

"So How was your date with ThEe Yiiiixinggg" Ara said sarcastically

"He's so cute! We went to this little park by Han river where we talked got to know more about each other, then we went to this small restaurant and got some food before we finished up at this arcade. Actually it was the same one BTS was at on their recent RUN episode" I said while looking at the sky

"Oh my y'all are so K-drama" Ara rolled her eyes.

"I really like him, he gives off the jerk image but he's nothing like that once you hang out with him" I smiled

"Ok lovey dovey shit aside, we have business to take care of"

We hopped on the motorcycle to head off to headquarters for a meeting with the crew. You may wonder why we take this thing everywhere even though it's deadass in the middle of winter, Well, it's our only transportation at the moment and it's better then walking. After a while of driving I noticed that she turned off the usual route to another familiar street.

"Are you serious? I thought you said lovey dovey shit aside!" I said loud enough for her to hear over the engine.

"I just have to stop by really quick!"

The motorcycle pulled into the driveway before she shut it off and got off just as her boyfriend walked out of the house.

Park Jinyoung, although they had the same sir name, they weren't related at all. With the image that Ara gave off, you would never think that she'd end up with someone like Jinyoung. He had no tattoos nor any piercings, he was just an innocent teen who you could swear got straight A's. But Ara saw something in him, she turned into complete jello when he was around. Although it could be annoying sometimes, I envied the relationship they had.

Ara wrapped her arms around Jinyoung's neck as they shared a passionate kiss.

My thoughts drifted to Yixing after witnessing the sight. He wasn't to far from what someone would expect me to be with. He had plenty of tattoos and looked like a gang leader. Just the thought turned me on. She thought more, Yixing never did mention if he had a job or being involved in anything criminal wise. He just seemed like a normal high school kid.

Holly and Ara had no idea that both Jinyoung And Yixing were part of gangs themselves.

Ara soon snapped her out of her thoughts when she started the bike back up.

"So what was that for that was so important?" I asked

"I just wanted him to know I love him is all"

I rolled my eyes although she couldn't see.

~

*Headquarters//Jinx*

I sat down at my normal spot on a chair that spun and whirled around as I silently paid attention to what PDnim was saying about our next hit.

Our leader was Cory, aka Korea, cause when you said his name with the 'ah~' following it, it sounds like "Korea". I thought it was pretty unique.

The asst. leader was Kisu, who helped keep Cory sane and from over stressing.

Jacob and BaRon were the Tech people, and also the only couple within the Gang.

J-Us and Laun were the Stealthy members and by far the cutest. They looked like living bunnies and could manipulate anyone we needed.

Wyatt took care of the weapons and some physical arts.