Discoveries//3

Jongin's POV

I couldn't tell you what the teacher was talking lecturing on about. My mind was running a mile a minute.

For some reason I couldn't stop thinking about what happened a few nights ago.

See this thing happened with me, when my mind got determined to know something, it didn't get off the topic until it knew.

And I wanted to know who "D.O" was. I wasn't really sure why, I think the fact that his voice sounded familiar to me.

What was it about that neighborhood that he didn't want me to see? Actually, why did he let me go?

"Hey Jong? You ok? You look pretty freaked out" Taemin whispered

"Yeah, it's nothing" I went back to trying to pay attention to what the teacher was saying.

"Are you sure? Did something happen that I don't know about?"

"Well..."

"Jongin! Taemin! Do you have something you'd like to share with the class?" Mr. Nam hit his stick against the board.

"Sorry" We said in unison.

~

Lunch came around and I sat at my usual spot with my small circle of friends. I didn't have many friends, but the ones I had, I trusted. So I wasn't worried about finding any more.

"So what happened?" Taemin asked looking like he was about to find out some serious blackmail.

"Oooh, tea?" Jae asked, siping his drink.

"Babe hush" Wonpil hit Jae's Shoulder. "Only if you want to tell us" he directed his attention back to me.

"Ehh, you trust us right?" Dongwoo smirked

"Ok ok, everyone shut up. Go ahead." Tae threw an orange at Dongwoo.

"Ow what the fuck, why me?" He rubbed his shoulder.

"I felt like it" Tae shrugged

"Well, I decided I wanted to take a walk the other night. Me and Heechul had a talk in the cafe after I stopped there. When I left I was thinking about the things he told me and next thing I knew I ended up in this unfamiliar neighborhood."

"Aish, you pabo! Why didn't you take me with you?" Tae whined

"You know I like to be alone sometimes. Anyway, as soon as I was about to walk away. This guy put his hand over my eyes and his arm around my neck. He told me I should get out, and if I came back I would get caught up in something that I would regret. He let go and before I could get a glimpse of what he looked like, he was gone. Oh and he said his name was D.O" I finished, rubbing my forehead.

"Oh my god are you ok? Are you scared?" Wonpil asked with worry.

"No it's not that, it's that his voice sounded so familiar. I feel like I've heard it somewhere."

A certain friend who has been quiet this whole time suddenly looked up and his eyes went wide.

"Sehun, whats wrong?" Jae asked.

"Oh...nothing. I'm just glad your okay" he smiled. I swear you could see a bit of sweat forming on his forehead though.

Sehun was one of my closer friends. I've known him since middle school. He changed a lot halfway through high school, he ended up getting a few tattoos and starting acting a little tougher. But his personality and our friendship was still the same.

"His voice was slightly deep but it sounded gentle at the same time. I wish I could explain more so you guys could help me" I ran my hand through my hair and leaned my head back.

"It's probably no one. Maybe he just similar to someone in school" Sehun patted my shoulder.

"Helpful" I said sarcastically.

When the lunch bell rang we all got up just talking about things that were completely off the topic of my story.

Sehun eventually wandered off saying he had to go ask a teacher a question. I shrugged my shoulders and went off to my next class with my mind a little more clear now that I talked about it to someone.

~

Kyungsoo's POV

"Come here, we need to talk" Sehun grabbed my arm and dragged me over to the stairwell.

"What? Ew don't touch me" I yanked my arm away.

"You let a strander go?" He asked immediately.

"How did you know about that?" I asked quietly. I was sure nobody was outside when I saw the kid.

"Why? You never let anyone go"

"I asked how you knew. Now answer" I said sternly.

"That someone just so happened to be one of my best friends"

"So?" I questioned.

"You didn't think he'd be useful?" He asked skeptically.

"My mind wasn't in the right place ok? Maybe I didn't think it was the right moment. Would you rather me jump your little fucker in or something?" I asked

"Well no, but geez you didn't recognize he goes to your own school? What if he finds out who you are?"

"How? He didn't even see me" I started to head to my next class.

"Are you sure?" Sehun walked beside me.

"Positive. Gone like the speed of light" I smiled

I felt a tug on my arm from behind.

"Hey, Do I know you?"

-

A/N: Short chapter today. Sorry it's been a few days since my last update. I'm trying to get through school before we go on break and we're doing some stressful shit. I really wanted to update a chapter that is back to the initial plot so I updated in school cx. Tomorrow is my last day before break so hopefully I will be updating frequently over the next 2 weeks. Vote, comment!