Locating...//6

Taemin's POV

After the call with Jongin ended I had this sudden feeling of guilt, like I should've done more. I trusted my best friend, I did, but what he was doing right now was utterly stupid. He was out there completely alone, what was I thinking? He wouldn't take no for an answer what could I do?

My thumb ran over the screen, above his contact picture. I didn't really know what it was about Jongin, but for some reason I got these weird feelings sometimes when it came to him. He was my best friend and obviously I loved him that way, but sometimes it felt like it was more.

I really didn't know though, I never did anything that would prove if I liked him in that way or not. We always sort of flirted with each other but how could I know if he felt that way? Whatever the case may be, right now was not the time to figure it out.

Hours past by.

My phone still hasn't lit up with his bright smile. The contact picture had been him in a bear onesie with an aegyo pose. I took the picture of him a night that I stayed at his house and he had made me promise to never show anyone. When it's just me and him is when he shows his true self, the super fluffy innocent boy that he is, and this picture captured that.

I've been worried the minute he said he wanted to go back but now my worry was increasing. I mean what did he see in this guy anyway? He didn't even SEE him. I glanced at my phone once more, nothing.

Ah! The location, of course! My fingers swiped over to desperately try and find the location option. Once I did, a loading screen appeared.

Locating...

Locating....

Location not found.

What!? I tried again

Locating...

Location not found.

My body began to lightly shake. Did he really turn his location off? Or Was he somewhere so discrete it really couldn't recognize where he was?

Either way my body moved on it's own as I was grabbing my coat and hat and putting it on before I left the house in a hurry.

The freezing cold breeze hit my face. I really hoped that Jong dressed in plenty of layers. I wrapped my own arms around myself in a tight embrace, in an attempt to keep warmer.

I took out my phone and hit the call button beside Jongin's name. It rung for a little before it went to voicemail which means his phone was on. I tried again only to revive the same automated voice.

I gritted my teeth, what was going on that he couldn't let me know he was ok?

I looked up to see the snow lightly begin to fall and I realized, I actually had no idea where I was going. I took out my phone once more as I silently prayed his location would become visible.

Locating...

Locating...

Locating...

Location found.

His contact picture appeared in a little circle that was pinned to the map. I smiled as I began to decipher where exactly he was.

He wasn't that far, although he was on an unfamiliar street. I pressed the directions option and immediately started for the location as fast as I could.

~

When I reached the street where it said Jongie was located I looked ahead and only saw darkness. No light illuminating from houses or businesses and only a single street light. Why would he be somewhere like this?

I began to become even more worried and started walking forward. I was here alone but it didn't even affect me because Jongin had walked in this exact spot alone and that thought was blocking all the  others.

The light behind me began to disappear and I was surrounded by darkness. I listened closely but heard nothing. I looked at my phone and it said that Jongin should be in this exact spot but I saw or heard nothing.

"Jongin?" I slowly asked aloud.

"Jong! Where are you!!" I said louder that sounded more like a whine.

I looked all around. Back and forth. I was so worried I could cry. What if he was dead? Why was his phone saying that he was here, yet he was nowhere to be seen? Think think think.

I began to look for his phone, maybe he dropped it in this area. I looked all over the street but saw nothing shine or reflect the light that I was shining. I began to search around an abandoned building that was near by when I came across a very faint light illuminating from a crack.

It looked like the night was coming from below the ground. What the fuck?? Could Jongin be underground?!!

I went towards the light and noticed that it was a small door...well it was more like a cutout of a door...and slowly pushed it open. I saw stairs that lead down to the light getting brighter. Graffiti covered the walls surrounding the staircase. I heard faint voices, I decided to listen a little before moving forward.

"Are you crazy!? I told you I really didn't want him involved with this!" A guy said sounding slightly angry.

"How dare you even speak to me like that! He's the one who came back here after I told him not to, I tried letting him go once. Not to mention, he somehow knows who the fuck I am. I really had no choice."

"I could've kept him quiet! He wouldn't of told anyone, he just wanted to know who you were"

"Enough, it's done now, it happened. He's going to be a part of us now. Might as well finished what has been started" a new voice said

After that a big thump was heard followed by a groan.

Jongiee!

What were they doing to him? What was he going to be a part of? How many people were down there? Taemin knew he could be in danger if he went forward but for Jongin, he would do anything.

He began to walk forward, not caring what could happen next, as long as he could protect Jongin in anyway he could.

~

Jongin's POV

I think I was beginning to regain consciousness. My back hit against a wall roughly and I let out a groan.

"Ok that's enough! I think his body will feel the effects of getting jumped in" I heard a voice who I think belonged to Sehun. I had no idea at this point.

I remembered coming to the street to see the man who I believed to be Kyungsoo and I think I was right because I remember being dragged off but that's the last thing I remember.

I rubbed my head as my eyes slowly opened. My eyes were met with Sehun looking at me with a slight look of concern and a bunch of attractive tatted up men sitting on couches and chairs behind him. I felt Kyungsoo's, or who I guess was now D.O, gaze fall on me. He had a intimidating look on his face, he looked serious, along with seriously hot.

Before I could open my mouth to say anything I heard fast footsteps sounding like they were coming closer. I looked towards the staircase and my eyes locked with Taemin's soft gaze. His looked like they were glistening with tears. Everyone's gaze went towards the staircase.

"Taemin! No!"

-

✌🏽First chap of 2018✌🏽