All Along//27

Warning: Light Smut. Kinda? A little. Don't skip the whole chapter if you skip it though.

3rd Person POV

They're lips moved in pure harmony. Each of them feeling something they've never experienced before. But especially Kyungsoo. Never had he felt this many emotions come along with a simple kiss.

Kyungsoo was eventually the first to pull away. A smile creeping on Jongin's face after the initial shock passed.

"Jongin you idiot, where is your jacket? You'll catch a cold" Kyungsoo took off his leather jacket and placed it around Jongin's shoulders.

Jongin just smiled, trying to comprehend everything.

"Get In your car and head back to your place. I'll meet you there" Kyungsoo said before kissing Jongin's cheek slowly and walking back towards his own car.

Jongin sat behind the wheel and listened as his breathing increased. He threw his head back and hit the steering wheel lightly.

Oh my god...he thought to himself.

"Oh my god" he said out loud as he smiled and started the car.

Jongin drove back towards his house, attempting to keep his attention on the road as best as he could.

He thankfully safely arrived, as he opened the door he was greeted by 4 hyper boys.

"He came! He was here!"

"He was looking for you!"

The voices surrounded the boy. Sehun just stayed back a little with a smirk on his face.

"He kissed me" Jongin finally opened his mouth for the first time since the kiss.

"What!" All 4 exclaimed.

"We ran into each other on the way to each other's house I guess, and things just kind of happened" He shrugged, his smile not dropping.

"Nice hoodie" Sehun said.

"Thanks, lets get you dried off" Wonpil attempted to take the hoodie off.

"No. Actually, he's on his way here" Jongin tightened his grip on the hoodie.

"Ah! Should we leave?" Wonpil gasped.

"No no no, let's innocently watch everything go down. We were here first anyway" Jae shrugged.

The boys laughed.

"The only thing is, I don't know what to d-"

"Hey Kyungsoo Hyung" Sehun cut him off.

"You're still in the same clothes" Kyungsoo sighed, wrapping his arms around Jongin's shoulders from behind.

"Cmon. Where's his room? I forget" He began to remove the hoodie he put him. Jongin stood, a flustered mess.

"I'll show you. But if you do anything why were in the house. I will.." Sehun started walking towards Jongin's room.

"You will what exactly? Dongsaeng" Kyungsoo smirked, pointing out that he was in fact still younger then him.

"Ew just don't" He shook his head.

When they reached Jongin's room, Sehun lightly shut the door behind him as he left to go back to the other boys. Kyungsoo approached Jongin and tried to reach for his shirt, until Jongin backed up.

"I can do things on my own you know?" He giggled and began taking his now damp shirt off. He threw it towards the area that held other dirty clothes and went to take his damp pants off.