Our Story Is Just Beginning//22

Chanyeol's POV

"Woah woah Chan, Who's this?" D.O got up, nodding towards the passed out boy in my arms.

"I don't know. I found him up against the wall outside. He's injured, and he was alone. He claimed to have nobody D.O" I said as I laid the boy down on the ground. Chen came over and started to tend to his wound, it wasn't that big. It looked like he had succeeded at least a little in defending himself.

"What happened? You can tell this is clearly a stab wound" Chen asked, not looking away from cleaning the wound. Him and Suho were always the smart ones when one of us needed medical attention.

"I don't know much. He did mention some guys that grabbed him..that's all he mentioned before he passed out"

"Well...I got the wound all cleaned and bandaged. The bleeding shouldn't be too bad" Chen said standing up.

"So what are we supposed to do with him?" Kai asked towards me, and I looked towards D.O since I didn't really know the answer to that.

"
I guess we will find out more after he wakes up" D.O shrugged.

"I'm getting flashbacks of when I found you" Kris tightened his grip on Suho's waist.

"And I'm glad you did" Suho kissed his forehead.

"D.O..can I take him back to the bed until he wakes up...so maybe he will be less scared" I asked, picking up his figure again.

"Yeah that's fine" he gave me permission.

I walked down the hall and laid on D.O's bed once I got to the room. I kept the boy wrapped lightly in my arms. I was confused. Usually when I would see a situation like this I would bring it straight to D.O and leave it to him. But something was different about this kid. I wanted to kill whoever did this to him. I wanted to protect him to the best of my ability. I never want to hurt him. I even said it out loud without realizing it until now. I never once believed in love at first sight, but this boy was making me rethink it.

"I can't wait to hear your name" I ran my hand over the top of his soft brown hair. Then I let myself peacefully fall asleep to the sound of his soft breathing.

~

Luhan's POV

"Hey Sehun..can you do me a favor?" I had decided to approach him for the first time in a while.

"Possibly..what is it?" He asked, leaning up to the edge of his chair.

"Will you come with me somewhere?" I kept my eyes on the ground and kicked a nearby pebble.

"Is there a reason you can't go by yourself? Do I need to bring a gun?"

"No it's not that. I just want someone to talk to"

"Why me?" I heard him say.

"Never mind. I'll just go" I began to walk towards the stairs.

"No hey.." Sehun got up and grabbed my arm from behind, turning me around. Luckily nobody was really paying attention to us.

"I was just curious why you picked me" he said grabbing the keys and tossing them towards me.

"You're one of the only single ones I guess" I giggled, getting into one of the cars.

"I guess that's true. So where are we going?" He asked as we pulled out.

"I honestly just wanted to get away from everyone for a short while. I hope you don't mind" I shrugged. I shifted the gears of the car as I glided the car across the bridge that lead to the outskirts of Seoul.