Sunshine Couples//28

This story should be 3rd Person from now on so I'm not going to put it at the top anymore. If I decide to change it for a part I will note it. There's going to be a lot happening in this chapter, keep up :)

Chanyeol watched as Baekhyun's smile reflected the sunlight as he looked towards him. The two had decided to spend the day outside since the weather had finally began to get decently warm.

They weren't very creative when it came to activities to do so they mostly spent the day at the park or trying things from the variety of food stands.

"Haha, this one kind of looks like you" Baekhyun pointed to the monkey plushie in the store they had recently walked in.

"Hey! That's mean!" Chanyeol pouted.

"No, it's cute. I want it" He grabbed it from the shelf and wrapped his arms around it before looking up at Chanyeol with big eyes.

"Mm I don't know Baekie, that's a little expensive" Chanyeol bit his lip, teasing him.

"So your first time complaining about money to me, is over a stuffed animal?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow.

"Yep" Chanyeol smirked.

Baekhyun let out a deep sigh and sat the monkey back on the shelf.

"You're spoiled already, you know that?" Chanyeol smiled as he grabbed the Monkey heading to go pay for it.

"You know what's funny?" Baekhyun giggled, taking the monkey after Chanyeol paid for it.

"Hmm?"

"I'm technically your hyung" Baekhyun laughed.

"What?? No way!" Chanyeol gasped.

"I saw a peek of your id when you bought me this, I'm 6 months older then youuuu" He said in a mocking tone.

"Hmm, well I definitely can't promise I'm going to treat you like a hyung" Chanyeol laid his arm around Baekhyun's shoulders as they walked down the busy street. He didn't want to risk loosing him.

"Ah, you better!" He lightly hit Chanyeol. Chanyeol just shook his head.

"Actually, you're right, I'm definitely more like the younger here. Bet you can't catch me!" Baekhyun said before taking off, weaving through the crowd of people.

"Baek!" Chanyeol called after him. He tried his best to keep an eye on him but he was loosing sight since he was so little.

Baekhyun looked back laughing at the younger before he ran into a force that stopped him. He looked up to meet the last person he expected to see. Mark.

Baekhyun averted his eyes to any other direction, avoiding contact in any way possible.

"Watch where you're going" Mark hit his shoulder as he walked passed. Baekhyun grasped the Monkey he was holding, looking at the ground.

"Baek there you are, don't do that to me" Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the elder. Baekhyun guessed that he somehow didn't see Mark because he wasn't fighting him.

"You look upset, what happened?" Chanyeol pulled away before asking.

"Nothing, can we just go home now?" Baekhyun asked quietly.

"Yeah, sure" Chanyeol lead Baekhyun through the crowd of the town center until they reached the car.

They drove in mostly silence, Chanyeol knew something must of happened but he didn't know what. When they arrived at the house Baekhyun went straight to his room.