GOT 7 Problems//15

A/N: I want a chapter mostly dedicated to Jacob and BaRon's relationship so I'm saving what happens at the hospital till the next chap😊(if you still don't know them, go check out VAV!)

D.O's POV

As I was loading the car quickly with the bags and letting my happiness finally take over my nerves, something felt off. I turned around and didn't see Kai anywhere. I thought maybe it's a possibility he went off with one of the other members but he was scheduled to stay with us. I went back towards the back exit to the building and opened the door.

"Kai! You in here?" I said. After a few seconds of no response I began to hear the faint sound of sirens.

"Everybody, move out! Now!" I ran back and hopped into the car as fast I could. I put the car into drive and let the tires screech as I drove off to my route, Hoping that Kai was just in someone else's car.

I kept my eyes focused on the road and I took many different turns and ally's. Although I could no longer hear any sirens in the distance, we was not to take any chances.

"Where's Kai?" Sehun asked from the back, once we were at a pretty safe distance.

"I think I saw him go off with Lay" I said blankly. I didn't need him worrying just yet.

Thankfully, I saw all the cars arrive at the garage of headquarters on time and we all moved down to the main room, carrying the bags. As we all gathered and sat the bags in the middle of us, my eyes scanned the crew doing a mental roll call.

"I'm gonna ask again, Where. Is. Kai." Sehun said through gritted teeth.

"I was hoping he was with one of y'all" I bit my lip, now we could get a little worried.

"Shit!" Sehun kicked one of the bags "he wasn't ready"

"He said he was ready. He showed that he could do it. Somethings not right here. He was right behind me when we were heading for the exit" I said.

"We should've never let him out of our sight" Xiumin shook his head.

"We can't put ourselves down for this, we have a pact that we have to follow. Get out and get out quick" Kris said.

"Yeah, but our members are also priority" Suho retaliated.

"Somethings still off here. I checked the building, as I do always. Nobody was in there" Tao said

"Then it had to of been someone that wasn't supposed to be there. Kai wouldn't just leave the group, I know it" I thought hard.

3rd Person POV

Lay thought to himself as he watched the situation unravel in front of him. He had kept the fact that he saw Holly and some other girl who had mentioned another persons name to himself. Holly and the other girl seemed to be in distress over someone close to them, he didn't think that their motive was to kidnap one of our members.

Lay thought about how he didn't even know that Holly was involved in something like that, she did look like she was genuinely sorry, and Lay could understand why she had to keep it a secret, to an extent.

"Lay, do you know something?" D.O asked him, noticing that he was thinking to himself.

"I think I may have a lead.." Lay sighed, knowing it would have to come out eventually. He had to stay loyal to his own gang.

"When I was watching the perimeter, I noticed this blonde chick watching us, she tried to run but I captured her. Before I could get much out of her, another girl appeared mentioning that a guy was hurt, they ran off before I could enforce anything" Lay scratched the back of his neck.