Chasing A Fairytale//32

"It's unlocked?" Ara said, pushing the door open.

"Jinyoung!" She called

No answer.

"Jinyoungie?" She tried again.

"Maybe they are out. I don't see any of them h-" Holly was cut off by the sound of a muffled moan followed by a small chuckle.

"What the hell?" Ara walked rushingly towards his room, pushing the door open.

A small yelp left her mouth at the sight.

"Are you fucking serious Jinyoung?" Holly said from behind, staring at a red faced Jinyoung under a clearly topless Mark.

"Ara!" Jinyoung pulled the covers up to cover more of their previously exposed torsos.

"Ara I-"

"Fuck off Jinyoung! I had a secret too, you're really going to regret this.." Ara stormed off without another word, the only thought in her head being telling Jinx.

"Fuck...Fuck...Fuck get off!" Jinyoung pushed Mark off of him.

"What are you worried about baby? We can finally be official" Mark smirked from the ground.

Jinyoung rose from upon the bed, wondering what the hell he was thinking.

"Hey, come here..." Mark reached for Jinyoung's hand.

"Fuck off Mark! You fucked up everything! You fucked up Jackson and now you're trying to do the same to me!" Jinyoung rushingly began putting on his shirt, raging.

"I actually liked you..." Mark tried again.

"Don't touch me" He gritted before storming out the door.

Mark watched as the boy disappeared from his sight. He was hurting, but he knew why and it wasn't necessarily Jinyoung. It was because Mark just saw Jackson disappearing from his sight all over again.

He needed his one true love back.

~

"Do you believe that love ultimately results in happiness?" Namjoon asked a peaceful Jackson, who was laying upon his chest.

"No" Jackson answered blankly "Not anymore"

Jackson had grown used to him asking random deep questions like this.

"Did he make you believe that?"

"Yes" Jackson sighed, finding the thought of lying to Namjoon unnatural.

"Do you believe somebody can change your answer?" He ran his hands through the elders hair.

"I don't know, I want to believe it's possible"

"Will you be willing to let me try?"

"Huh?" Jackson looked up to meet Namjoon's eyes.

"If it's too soon, I understand. But I-"

"No, I just don't know if I heard you correctly. Are you asking me out?"

"I am" Namjoon said bluntly.

"Why?" Jackson giggled.

"Wow. Ok. No it is" Namjoon said, being taken back.

"No! Yes! Fuck.."

Namjoon cut him off by placing his hand on his face and bringing it towards him to kiss him slowly. Jackson didn't know what happened in him but he did not hesitate to kiss him back.

"How about now?" Namjoon asked, voice dropping with coolness.

Meanwhile, Jackson squealed before hiding his face in Namjoon's chest. Soon after answering with a nod.