I Can Be Your Hero//18

Jongin's POV

"You know we all go to school right? You can't keep me here forever" I said while looking up at the ceiling of the basement. I had given up on fighting back for now and decided to just lay down.

"We can take you to school with us and bring you right back here" Jaebum answered.

"I also have a family, they will call the cops eventually" I shrugged.

"Not if you tell them you're fine, and once again, join us. I'm sure you sweet talked your way into joining EXO S.M" He had a point there. I just stayed quiet.

"You know Speaking of EXO S.M, what exactly do you plan to do once they figure out that I'm here?" I sat up and looked towards the leader.

"Oh sweet boy, you really thought I'd tell you?" He smirked

"Nope" I answered honestly.

I saw Mark get up from his spot where he was holding his sleeping boyfriend to go whisper something in Jaebum's ear. Jaebum nodded before Mark made his way towards me and held out his hand.

"Come here, let me show you around" Now don't get me wrong, I still felt a strong anger towards Mark but being that I was bored out of my mind, I reluctantly took his hand as he helped me up. He lead me up the stairs into a actual nice dorm.

"It looks so...normal up here" I said taking in the scene of the very clean and nicely decorated dorm.

"We had a designer do it, obviously it can't look like something the complete opposite is being held downstairs. It throws people off quite well"

"You all live together?" I questioned as he lead me into the kitchen and sat on the countertop.

"Yep. And if you join us, as long as you're 18, you can take the extra bed. Especially since 90% of us are couples and sleep in the same bed as our significant other"

"Which Speaking of, why didn't you tell me you had a boyfriend? Why did you almost cheat on him?" I asked. Mark rolled his eyes at me and grabbed my hand as he brought me closer to him. Positioning my body in between his legs. His soft hand grabbed my chin and brought my face up so my eyes were locked with his and our lips were centimeters apart.

"My relationship is really none of your concern. So if I were you I'd keep your pretty mouth shut and just let go" he licked the side of my mouth, up to my ear lobe.

"Mark..stop" I said in a barely audible whimper.

"Doesn't sound like you want me to" I heard the sound of him giggling deeply in my ear, followed by light kisses on my neck. I went to back away but his legs trapped me in that spot. His lips found their way to mine for the second time. I didn't kiss back at first but then I thought about something. I began to kiss back. I felt him smirk against my lips before attempting to get deeper into it. Just as he was about to enter my mouth with his tongue, I bit his lower lip harshly. He backed away immediately, releasing me from his grasp.

"Ouch, damn it Kai that was to hard" I heard him say but I was already running searching for the door.

After a few turns, I found a door that looked like it lead outside so I reluctantly took it, knowing Mark was right on my trail. Thankfully, the door lead outside to a normal looking street and not a dark ally. I went to run away when strong arms encased me in their grasp. I was getting ready to use my best attempt at self defense until I heard the voice.

"Kai it's me...it's D.O" the voice said, dripping with worry. I turned around for my eyes to be met with his worry full gaze.

"Kyungie.." I said before burying my head into his broad chest.