Chapter 25

"Now," said Minho, setting the bowl down. "Sit still and I'll be back in a bit, okay?" He smiles and ruffles Jimin's gray hair, making his way up the stairs. Jimin looks down, scared and not sure of what he should do. He flinched when he feels a sudden vibration by his thigh, looking down to see what is was. His phone. Now Jimin thinks about it, Minho never really did take away his phone.

He begin to moves his wrist, trying to reach the rope with his middle finger and untie it. After a couple of tries, he managed to hook the finger onto the rope, yanking with force before successfully ripping the ropes with his fingers. Jimin quickly picks up his phone, which suddenly begin to rings, indicating that Yoongi was calling.

He swipes, and quickly, hold the phone up to his ear with shaking hands. "Hyung, help me!" he immediately says, the number one thing on his mind. "J-Jimin? Where are you?" asked Yoongi. Jimin looks up, scared when he remembers Minho. "I-I don't know...! I know who it is-" he said, flinching when he hears the door open. "I don't have much time...H-He's coming!" Jimin saids, trying to lower his panicked voice as Minho's footsteps were getting closer. "He? Who? Who is he, Jimin?" asked Yoongi.

Jimin was about to answer, but notices the older was now walking down the basement stairs, quickly making his way behind the dryer and washer he noticed. He leans down against it, catching his breath. Come on, Jimin! You need to say it now or they'll never find you! Thought, Jimin. "H-He's the s-stalker, Detective-" But, before he can say anything, his phone was suddenly snatched out of his hand and he was pulled out from his holding spot.

There, in front of him, was Minho, a frown sketched on his face as he held a gun. "Aww~! Was little Jiminie calling for help?" he says in a low voice, so it was only heard between the two of them and not onto the phone. Jimin watches as the older ends the call, slamming the phone against the floor. He leans towards Jimin."Sorry to ruin your hopes, but you're not going anywhere, Jimin." Jimin gulps, closing his eyes.

Minho chuckles at the sight, yanking the other up as he dragged Jimin back to the chair. "I didn't think I'll have to use the hard way," said Minho, taking out cuffs. Jimin widens his eyes, watching as Minho cuffed his hands and feet to the chair, not forgetting to tie him up as well either.

Minho groans, biting his lips. "I didn't know you could look so sexy being cuffed," said the older. Jimin eyes widens, again, when the other suddenly begins to take off his belt, dropping it to the side. He turns his head, knowing what's coming next. "Aw, don't be shy. I know you wouldn't mind helping Daddy with his problem right?"

Jimin keep his face turn, feeling it poke his cheek. He can hear the older sighing, yelping when his chin was gripped too hard. "Now, now. Be a good boy and suck Daddy good, or I'll fuck your little mouth myself." said Minho, glaring into Jimin's eyes.

***

It was silent as Jungkook and the rest took in what just happened, all not sure if what just happened really happen. "A..Are we just gonna sit here..?!?!" said Jungkook, breaking the silence. "W-We have to do...something! Jimin sounds scared to death, a-and it sounds like-"

"Like there was some monster coming," said Seokjin. "I noticed it too." Namjoon nods. "I think it's best to call Detective Park," said Namjoon. "This can mean anything and we need to do something before it's too late." Yoongi nods. "Yes, good idea. We can't sit here trying to figure this out when we're no professionals." said Yoongi, though he actually feels like he could figure this out himself. Jungkook bites his tongue, he wanted to shout at all three of them but knows that won't do any good. How can he be calm about this?