Chapter 23

"If you need help, or want any specific item, just ask me," said the lady. "I'll be by the cashier." Jimin nods, smiling. Despite figuring out he was pregnant just yesterday, he couldn't help but to stop at every baby store and either take a look inside. He picks up a pair of pink bears socks. 'It would be nice to have a daughter,' thought Jimin, chuckling at the idea. He sets the pair of socks down, looking at other items before stopping again. Jimin carefully pick up the stuff rabbit doll, immediately thinking of how it represented Jungkook.

Speaking of Jungkook, Jimin haven't told him yet. He doesn't know how to approach the younger with the topic either. He was interrupted by his thoughts, when his phone vibrated, taking it out of his pocket. 12:56 PM, Work. Jimin sighs at the reminder. "Are you open next week?" asked Jimin, at the cashier. The lady nods. "Yes, we are. Did you find something interesting?" asked the lady.

Jimin nods. "Yes, quite many, actually. But, I'm really busy this week, so would it be fine if I come again next week?" asked Jimin. The lady smiles, nodding. "Yes! It's fine," she said. The lady then takes her hand out. "I'm Chul Hee." Jimin smiles, shaking her hand. "Jimin. Nice meeting you." replied Jimin.

"So, are you shopping for your wife," asked Chul Hee. "Or husband?" She said, wriggling her eyebrows. Jimin chuckles. "Well, I just figured out yesterday, that I'm two months pregnant," said Jimin. "I'm kinda new to this." Chul Hee smiles. "Congrats then!" exclaimed Chul Hee. "If you need any help, or anything, you can always call me." She hands Jimin her number.

Jimin smiles. "Thank you."

***

"Dinner is ready!" said Hoseok, setting up the plates. "Appa!" yelled Jaewook, giggling as he wrapped himself around Hoseok's leg. "Yah! Jaewook, you scared me for a moment!" said Hoseok chuckling. He helps put Jaewook in his chair, letting the boy scoop some kimchi onto his plate before settling down in his own chair. Taehyung soon appears with Iseul, both with wet hair.

"What did you two do?" asked Hoseok, chuckling. "Daddy and I were panting Jaewook's and mine room, Appa," said Iseul, shoving a chunk of meat into his mouth. "But Daddy dropped the paint bucket while he was standing on the ladder, so we have to take a shower."

"Taehyung!" said Hoseok, shifting his attention to his lover. "What? It was an accident. Plus, there wasn't much in that paint bucket." said Taehyung, pouting.

About a few weeks ago, Taehyung and Hoseok had asked about adopting Iseul and Jaewook. Few days after that(which was a few days ago also), they filled in the adoption papers and took the two home sweetly with love and care.

"Why can't we call you Appa?" asked Jaewook. "Well, Jae baby, Hobi is already Appa, so you guys must call me Daddy!" said Taehyung, smiling. Jaewook giggles. "Okay, Daddy!" said the boy, making Taehyung want to squish him with his sweet little smile. Surprisingly, they had an extra unused room for the boys' bedroom.

After the family was done eating, they began to clean. "Make sure the towel is clean after your done wiping the table, okay Jae baby?" asked Taehyung as he scrubbed the dishes. " Yes, Daddy!" replied the boy. Meanwhile, Hoseok and Iseul were cleaning up the living room. After thirty minutes or so, one by one, they began to finish their chores.

"Brush your teeth well." said Hoseok. He grabs the toothpaste and helps squeeze it on for the boys. While the three brush their teeth, Taehyung is hanging up the boys' clothes, for he had already brushed his teeth. "Being a good mommy, I see." said Hoseok, getting the younger's attention. "Shut up, Hoseok." said Taehyung, blushing slightly as the older laughs, moving towards Taehyung as he hugged the younger from behind.

"I'm happy we made this decision, Taehyung." said Hoseok, smiling as he inhaled the younger's scent. Taehyung chuckles, turning around to face the older before wrapping his arms around Hoseok's neck. "I'm happy as well, Hoseok." said Taehyung, smiling. They stared into each others eyes for a moment, before leaning in to close the gap as they shared a passionate kiss.