Chapter 13

Halloween was here. Everybody was either out trick-a-treating, passing out candy, or having parties. 

Of course, Yoongi was planning to go over to Jimin's house. But, again, he didn't want to annoy them and wants them to have some private time.  Seokjin and Namjoon are planing on taking Cho-Ryung out for trick-a-treating. Taehyung and Hoseok are planning on staying home and just pasting out candy to every trick-a-treater that rings their doorbell.

"Jungkook," said Jimin as they laid on the couch. "What should we do for Halloween?" Jungkook snuggles closer. "I don't know. I just want to stay home and cuddle with you all day long." And protect you. Thought Jungkook.

He still couldn't get the idea of Jimin being spied on off his mind. He doesn't want to admit that he's worried, but he is. He doesn't understand why there is this weird feeling in his stomach when he's worried, happy, sad, or mad at Jimin. 

Jimin smiles. "Really? That's it?," He leans down. "I was thinking of something more we can do." He whispers, giggling as Jungkook flushes red. "Yah!" He tackles Jimin. "You could've told me earlier..." He mumbles. Jimin chuckles. "Didn't you want to cuddle with me all day long?" He pouts, making Jungkook more flustered.

"Of course I do! It's just....I don't know...I just want to stay with you forever." He looks up at Jimin, pressing his lips onto Jimin's. Jimin smiles as they parted away. "I also want to stay with you forever as well." They shared another passionate kiss, until it got more heated up. 

Jimin wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck as his lips were devoured by Jungkook's sweet tongue. He tastes more of Jungkook's sweet taste, his tongue touching Jungkook's. They kissed and kissed until they were out of breath. "I love you." said Jungkook, kissing him once again.

"I love you, too," said Jimin as they parted away. " I also have a present for you," he smiles. "Wait here." Jungkook slowly unwraps his arms as Jimin walks away. 

***

Namjoon waits, looking down at his watch as his patience was wearing thin. He couldn't understand what was taking Seokjin and Cho-Ryung forever to get ready. 'I can't ANYMORE!' Thought Namjoon, sighing furiously as he walked towards the stairs. "ARE YOU GUYS-" 

"Appa! Appa!" said Cho-Ryung, hopping down the stairs in his cute tiger costume. Namjoon calmed his voice at the cute sight of his son. "Is my little Cho-Ryunie ready?" He smiles, his son nodding his head. "So is Appa Jinnie." Just as Namjoon was about to say something, Seokjin walks down the stairs in his also new tiger costume. 

Namjoon's eyes widens and all his anger went away as it was replaced with surprise. Seokjin smiles. "What do you think? Do I look like a tiger mommy?" Cho-Ryung giggles. "And I'm a tiger baby. Rawr!" He smiles. Namjoon nods. "You both look good." Before he can say anything else, once again, Seokjin clips some tiger ears on top of his head. "Tada! Now were a full tiger family." He smiles brightly. 

Namjoon swears he was having a heart attack(he can already feel how red and flustered he looks) and was gonna eat Seokjin up any moment. But he only smiles. "Okay, let's go!" he said. They walk out the door, all holding hands as Namjoon also carried Cho-Ryung's orange pumpkin bucket in his free hand. He could also tell that Seokjin knew he was holding back and also smirking at the same time.

He'll totally get Seokjin back for this later on.

***

Yoongi was bored. Totally bored. He sits still, looking around as he sips softly at his drink. It was his first time at a club, and he knew it's best to bring a friend along, but his friends(Jimin's friends) were all coupled. Yoongi didn't want to ruin their time together either. So he decided to come as a loner, looking like a lost cat as well.