Chapter 6

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"If you can prove that you love Jimin, I'm willing to trust you with the company." said father as he stared into my eyes. 'Seriously?! There's got to be another way!'

Love him? Yeah right. I looked at Jimin, who was still sleeping. 'His lips looks so-What the fuck am I'm talking about?!' I shake my head, causing him to lean in closer to my chest. 'Don't get too close!' I blush a little. 

'He's comfty and all, but I have to go. That bitch is waiting for me. If I'm late again, she'll probably dump me!'

Slowly, I removed my arms from Jimin. 'I need to write a note, so he''ll think I'm finding a job. If he finds out, I'll lose the company.' I quickly did my hair, taking out a pair of timberlands, a white t-shirt with some blue jeans, and a bit of my colone.

I can't touch Jimin, at all! Only if his stupid brother would go away, I can at least have some fun. 

I place the note on the kitchen table, and quickly headed out.

No one's P.O.V.

About an hour after Jungkook left, Jimin finally woke up. "Ugh, what time is it?" He looks at the alarm clock. 8:40 am. 'Jungkook...' He turns around immediately, hoping the younger would still be there. His hope dies down as he was met with a empty spot. 'Was it only a dream? But, what am I'm doing in his bed then?' He walks to the kitchen after he made the bed, seeing a little note on the brown table.

Good Morning, Jimin.

I have to leave early for a job interview.

I'm sorry that I didn't get enough time to make you breakfast.

Father also said he wanted us to come over for dinner,

So you don't have to make any food!

I will be back at 6:00 pm.

- Jungkook ♡

Jimin smiles, setting the note back down. 'I guess it's not a dream.' He walks to the fridge, decidng what he should make for breakfast.

As he was making his breakfast, his older brother that had currently been panicking for an hour, was now pacing around the hotel as he received many weird stares. He looks around, again, searching for a short cute male with beautiful gray hair. He even tried yelling for the younger's name.

"Mr. Min?" asked one of the staffs, curious why the C.E.O. had been yelling, running from floor to floor, and pacing around the hotel for one whole hour. Yoongi turns around, his eyes fill with so much anger that it covered the worriedness he had. "Where's Park Jimin?!" He yells, making the staff and a few other people around flinch.  "T-Today is his day o-off....Do you need something?" stuttered the staff.

Yoongi sighs in frustration, finally deciding he should give up. He walks up the stairs, stomping on his way back to his room. As he got in, he jumps onto the king size bed. 'Should I call him, and say I'm coming over?' thought Yoongi. 'But, I don't even know where he lives. He's  probably spending some time with Jungkook, right?'

He pulls the covers over his body. 'Maybe a nap would do it.' He thought, closing his eyes, as he slowly fall into deep slumber.

***

"You're so funny, Jungkook!" the girl laughed in her high pitched voice, that it made Jungkook cringed to the point where he wanted to punch the girl's throat. Jungkook fakes a smiles, not wanting to show how uncomfortable he is as well; at how her arms clings onto his. "Really?" He pretends to laughs. "I never thought so."