Chapter 21

"Jungkook!" Jihoon giggled. Jungkook smiles. "Sorry," he saids, pressing his lips against the other as they shared a short passionate kiss. "You're just so cute." Jihoon blushes, smiling as he ate his ice cream(that he shared with Jungkook). As the two continue to talk, Jihoon noticed something. Guanlin. He froze when their eyes met, memories flooding his head. The younger was also shocked as well. "Jihoon-ah?" asked Jungkook, getting the said male's attention. "Huh? Oh, sorry!" said Jihoon, smiling shyly. "I..I just remembered something..odd...I'm okay."

Jungkook smiles, taking the younger's hand into his. "Oh, okay." Jihoon smiles back at the older, glancing over at Guanlin once a while. "Are you ready?" asked Jungkook after they were done eating. "Um, yes, but, can I use the restroom first?" asked Jihoon, earning a nod from Jungkook. He smiles, walking into the light pink painted(for some reason)bathroom, and into one of the stalls. He then walks out, washing his hands.

"Who was that?" said a familiar voice. Jihoon looks up into the mirror, seeing Guanlin standing behind him. He sighs, drying his hands with paper towels. "Why do you care?" said Jihoon, not facing the younger. "I'm just a joke to you, nothing really serious between us." Guanlin bits his lips, looking down at his white shoes. "Look," said Guanlin. "I...I'm sorry for saying that, okay? I don't know why I did it, but I did actually fell for you during the dare. I know should've avoided the dare, first."

Jihoon, his back facing Guanlin still, sighs. "Stop it, Guanlin. Sorry isn't enough for me," said Jihoon turning around. He looks into the younger's eyes. "And don't ever come back." With that, he begins to walk away. "W-Wait! Jihoon!" said Guanlin, pulling the older back as he grabbed his wrist. Jihoon's eyes widens at the younger's actions. "L-Let go of me, you idiot!" said Jihoon, glaring at the younger. But, unexpectedly, his eyes soften a little, his heart breaking at the sight of the sad smile plastered on Guanlin's handsome face. "Why? Why are you with him? What does he have, that I do not have?" asked the younger, a tear rolling down his soft cheek.

He then presses his lips onto the older, surprising Jihoon with a rough kiss. Jihoon couldn't help it, but moan a little at the familiar feeling. Despite that, he presses his palms against the younger and pushes with all his might. He looks down at Guanlin, as the younger had fell onto the bathroom floor. They stare at each other for another second, before Jihoon rushes out of the bathroom.

Why? Jihoon thought, tears slipping out as he ran. Why must you hurt my heart? He looks down, running faster. Without noticing it, he bumps into someone. Oh, good job, Jihoon. Jihoon thought, hissing at the little pain that was caused.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! Are you okay?" said a voice. Jihoon gets up, pissed. "I'm....fine," he said, his eyes widening a little. Wow, never once in his life have he see someone so beautiful. "Really?" asked the man, which Jihoon reassured him with a nod and a smile. "I'm totally so sorry!" said the man, sighing. "I should've watch where I-Oh crap! I'm late! S-Sorry, but it was nice meeting you!" In a flash, the man turns around, not noticing he had dropped something as he did so.

Jihoon noticed this, picking it up to give to the said man. But, when he looks up, the man had really ran fast, for he was now no where. "I should return this to him," said Jihoon. He looks at the wallet, opening it. "Park Jimin. Hmm, nice name." He then tucks the wallet into his own pocket, returning to where Jungkook was.

"What took you so long?" said Jungkook, pouting. "I was so lonely~!" Jihoon chuckles. "Sorry. I was trying to make my way here, but accidentally bumped into someone. He was in a total rush, too," said Jihoon, smiling as he intertwined his and Jungkook's hands together.

***

"Happy birthday to you~!"

Jimin smiles, clapping his hands. "Time to open the gifts now!" said Sun-Hi(one of the employees). The manager smiles, unwrapping small boxes there and there. "Oh! This one is big." said the manager, lifting the silver blue wrapped box. "Ah yes," said Jimin, getting all eyes on him. "I kinda wanted to go a bit extra, since you taught me so well when I first started."