Chapter 17

"I hate you! I hate you!" said a screaming voice. What's going on? "I thought you love me! I really thought you change. But, this is all just a play, huh? All those memories, every kiss we shared. I hate you, Jungkook!" What? What do you mean? Tears drops down the blurred face. Who are you?  "You can go and be free. You don't need to make me happy anymore. I'm nothing to you anyway." Wait, don't go! Don't leave me! I love you! I really do!

Jungkook opens his eyes, confused. Gosh, why won't these stupid dreams go away? Thought Jungkook. He was soon distracted when he felted something squirming under him. He smiles at the beautiful sight of Jimin sleeping, pecking his plump lips. "Jungkook?" asked Jimin, half awake. Jungkook smiles. He and Jimin made love last night, he remembered. "Good morning," said the younger, pulling the older close to his body. "Did you sleep well?"

Jimin nods. "Yeah, did you sleep well?" asked Jimin. Jungkook nods, snuggling closer to the older. "Are...Are you okay? I wasn't too hard, right?" asked Jungkook, flustered. Jimin chuckles. "I'm okay. Though, I still think you went too fast." pouted Jimin, making the younger even more flustered. "D-Don't say that while looking so innocent....! It makes me feel weird..." said Jungkook, covering his face.

Jimin giggles. "But...It did feel good..." he mumbles blushing lightly, bitting his lips. Jungkook's eyes widens a little in surprise, but then he smirked. "Wow, I didn't know you can be so perverted, Jimin." He goes under the cover. "W-Wait...! What are you doing?!" asked Jimin as his legs were lifted up. Jimin's eyes widens in surprise with a moan, understanding what the younger was trying to do.

"J-Jungkook...Ah...Don't lick there~! It's still dirty..." moaned Jimin, gripping onto the pillow. 

***

Jimin pouts, rushing as he put on his work outfit. "Calm down, Jimin," said Jungkook as he calmly tied his tie. "We still got fifteen minutes left." Jimin glares at him. "That's still not a lot of time! Plus, if you didn't....if you didn't do...that...We wouldn't be late!" blushed Jimin, as he hurriedly put on his shoe. Jungkook rolled his eyes. "If you didn't have that nice ass, and said that you enjoyed it last night, then I wouldn't done it." said the younger. Jimin blushes, but continues to do his morning routine. 

"Do well on your meeting!" said Jimin, pecking the younger's cheek. "Bye, I love you!" said Jimin, smiling as he hurriedly grabbed his things before running out into the hotel. Jungkook was frozen for a moment before he started chuckling. "You're so cute, Jimin." he said to himself, as his eyes was focused on the road. 

He told Jimin about how he was working as a C.E.O. at his father's(well use to be) company.  He started with how he couldn't find a job, a lie, and that his father decided to give him the company as pity with some of Jungkook's aegyo and pleading, also another lie. Jimin eyed him suspiciously at first, but he came to believe Jungkook more as the younger continue, adding that he told his father about their relationship, which is true, and that his father trusted him because Jungkook said so. 

Jungkook was so happy that he didn't have to keep it a secret anymore. He hums softly to himself as he drove to the company. He parks his car, looking down at his watch as he walked to the company. "Sir, you-" said the assistant, but Jungkook cuts her off. "I know." he said, as he continues to walk, repeating his whole schedule. He turns, smiling. "No need to worry, Mi-hi. Go ahead. Talk to your girlfriend."

She lets out a relief breath. "Thank you, sir." she smiles. She pulls her phone and begin to do so.

***