Chapter 11

"Jimin..."

Jimin turns around, looking for the voice as he suddenly realizes where he is. A white room.

He looks around, walking forwards as he did. He stops as he took another turn, facing a picture. A picture of a family. He squints at the picture, trying to see the faces of the three, but their faces stays the same, blurred.

Suddenly, the ground shook, shocking him. He runs, the walls turning green yellow as it swallows him up. He closes his eyes, wrapping his arms around his head. Then, it was silent.

He opens his eyes, looking around. The green yellow walls, have turn into some kind of soft blanket, and he can tell he's somewhere else.

He moves around, reaching the end of the blanket. He lifts the blanket up, his eyes widens. He looks up at the stars that filled the whole sky. He smiles, closing his eyes.

He open them again, finding himself somewhere else, as the green grass surrounds him. "Appa!" He turns at the voice, meeting a little boy, except his face was blurred out like the picture.

Jimin's eyes widens, his hands reaches out to touch his face. But before he could, the boy turns around. "Appa!" said the little boy, running towards someone else.

Jimin's eyes follows, reaching a young man. His face was also blurred out as well. He looks at Jimin. Somehow, Jimin could tell he was smiling at him.

Yoongi. He thought. He looks like Yoongi.

He looks down, feeling something drop onto his pants. His eyes widens a little. He lifts his finger, that was bleeding. How did that happen?

"Be careful, Appa. You're not suppose to touch the cactus." said the little boy, jumping out of the man's arms as he runs to Jimin. He smiles, wrapping a band-aid around Jimin's bleeding finger.

He looks at the boy, suddenly realizing the facial features he had. "There!" the boy smiles, showing his bunny smile. This time, his face was cleary shown. Jimin's eyes widens. Jungkook. Was what he could only think of. The little boy looked exactly like Jungkook.

"Jiminie."

He opens his eyes, sitting up immediately as he grasps at Yoongi's arm, shocking him. "I-Is something wrong, Jiminie?" He asks, looking at the mochi with wide eyes.

Jimin looks around, looking around the room. "I'm fine, hyung," he sits up, shaking his head. "Where am I?" Yoongi smiles. "You kinda went unconscious when one of the staff accidnetally drop a suitcase on you, so they brought you here."

Jimin flushed red. God, that suitcase probably sure is heavy. "Thank you," he smiles. "I should go back now." He trys getting up, but winces at the pain, causing him to sit down.

Yoongi's eyes widens. "Jiminie," he rushes to his brother's side. "Are you okay? I'm gonna kill that suitcase." Yoongi furrow his eyebrows together, his eyes now burning with flames.

Jimin nods. "I'm fine, hyung," he grabs Yoongi's arm, getting his attetion. "I'm pretty sure I can stand up." He smiles, lifting himself up with all the strength he had, but only to sit back down again.

Yoongi sighs. "I within you should go home."

***

"Thanks, have a good day." smiled Jungkook, closing the door. He turns. "Do you need help?" He asks, walking into the living room.
Jimin shakes his head. "I can take my uniform off by myself." He smiles.

Jungkook nods, walking to their room as he reached for a t-shirt and shorts. "Here-" he stops, his eyes widening as he was met with a half naked Jimin.