Chapter 15

I know I'm so frikin late, but please understand that this is after Christmas and Taehyung's birthday! Also, please hang onto these new side characters for a little longer(I know it can annoy some people sometimes), they'll probably be in the next two or three chapters(idk). I know I'm also slow at updating new chapters, and that it may feel like forever, but please be patient. I'm trying my best for every chapter. Thank you.

-Author 

------------------

"Goodnight, Cho-Ryungie~." said Namjoon, as he pecked his son's cheek. Seokjin smiled at the sight, folding the clothes that had just came out of the dryer. "Wow, you were correct. He really does love that teddy bear." chuckled Namjoon, pressing a kiss onto his husband's cheek. Seokjin smiles proudly. "See, I know every-thing," he continues folding the clothes with Namjoon back hugging him.

"Cho-Ryung was so cute with his amazed look when he opened the present with that snow globe you got him. He kept twisting the music box over and over, just coloring and then twisting it again to continue." said Seokjin, smiling as he remembered it. Namjoon also smiles proudly to himself. "Told you he wouldn't want to smash it." said Namjoon as he pressed a kiss on Seokjin's  neck. 

They continue to talk about their son, his cute reactions, expressing looks, and his acting of K-dramas, fairy tales, or something random, laughing there and there. They then took a shower, a nice warming shower. 

Seokjin walks to the kitchen, sighing happily at the refreshing feeling he was having of just relaxing. He heats up some water, making himself and Namjoon some left over hot chocolate. "Hey." said Namjoon as he wrapped his arms around Seokjin's waist again, water dripping from his wet hair onto Seokjin's wide, beautiful shoulders. "Are you some koala today?" said Seokjin as he continue to mix the hot chocolate. Namjoon only chuckles, peppering his lover's neck with kisses. "Namjoon," giggled Seokjin. "That tickles." Namjoon ignores and continues. 

 Seokjin tries to continue on his hot chocolate but was suddenly lifted up. "W-Wait, Namjoon," said Seokjin wrapping his arms around Namjoon's neck, dropping the spoon as he was lifted up. "At least let me put them away."

But Namjoon continues to walk to their room. "You're mine tonight, Seokjin," he smirks. "Cho-Ryungie won't hear us."

***

Jungkook giggles at his phone. He swipes through pictures of Jimin tangled up in Christmas lights(Jungkook finds it funny and cute that the elder is so clumsy) giving Jungkook an annoyed and 'seriously?' face with ornaments hanging on him as well. Jimin was pouting with a flushed rosy face(Jungkook couldn't help posting it on his Instagram account, "Favorite Christmas tree right here"). His smile widens more as he swiped through different pictures. Jimin smiling beautiful and widely with a streak of green frosting across his cheek as Jungkook held up the phone, taking a picture of them making cookies, and only realizing now that only half of his face made it into the picture. 

He stopped as he got the notification of someone texting him. He exits out and check to see who it was. Jihoon. The guy he met in his office(or his father's office) and met at a coffee shop.

Jihoon: So, um, wyd?

Jungkook: Nothing, just texting u.

Jihoon: Okay...

Jihoon: I know we just met and all, but do you like me?

Jungkook: What if I say yes?

Jihoon: Well, I'll like to get to know you more and perhaps we can go out.

Jungkook: Okay.

Jungkook: Are you free next week?

Jihoon: Yes.