Chapter 5

"Jugkook?" asked Jimin as they walked with their hands intertwined. "Yes?" Jungkook turns. "W-Will you l-love me forever?" Jimin stutters, his cheeks painted with a light pink. Jungkook smiles. "Of course I will. How could I not love you?" He leans down, kissing Jimin's plump lips.

Jimin opens his eyes, realizing it was only a flashback. His eyes widens as he realizes that he was in Jungkook's strong arms. 'Last night....'  He looks up, meeting a sleeping Jungkook. 'He looks cute.' Jimin smiles, as his small hand reaches up, touching the soft hair of Jungkook's.

Jimin giggles as Jungkook shook his head at the tickling feeling under his chin. Suddenly, his eyes traveled down to Jungkook's soft pink lips. 'His lips....' thought Jimin.

Remembering the little peck they shared last night, he becomes fluster, touching his own lips. 'Did we really kiss?' He looks at Jungkook's lips again. Did those soft lips, really touched his? 
As he was too distracted in his own thoughts, he fails to notice Jungkook opening his eyes.

His eyes widens in surprise as he sees Jimin staring at his lips. 'Jimin....' He thought as he remembers the peck last night. "Is there something on my lips?" he smiles, startling Jimin. "N-No..." Jimin blushes, looking down. 'When did he woke up?' 

Jungkook chuckles. He lifts Jimin's chin up. "Do you wanna kiss again?" he asks the blushing mochi, making his cheeks even more red. Jungkook leans down, pecking the older's lips. They stayed like that for a moment, both enjoying the feeling of the other's lips.

They then parted away, after what seems like a minute. "Let's get up." Jungkook smiles. Jimin nods his head, his cheeks still stained with a light pink. 'Jungkook....is so different today....and last night too.......'

They walked to the kitchen. As Jimin was about to make his usual breakfast, Jungkook walks torwards him, pushing him down gently into a chair. "No, sit down, Jimin," Jungkook smiles. "I'll make breakfast this time."

Jimin's eyes widens at the thought of Jungkook in a apron. 'Jungkook making breakfast....? Is this a dream?' thought Jimin. The last time he tasted Jungkook's food, was when they were still dating.

"Is it good?" asked Jungkook, as he was blushing a little. "Yes! It's amazing!" Jimin smiles. "You should cook more!" Jungkook's eyes widens. "Really?" Jimin nods his head, as he took another bite. Jungkook smiles, as he leans down. "Jung-" said Jimin, as he was interrupted by Jungkook's lips on his. "I love you." said Jungkook as he parted away.

"Jimin."

Jimin blinked his eyes, coming back to reality. "Y-Yes?" He turns to Jungkook. "Can you taste this?" Jungkook raises the spoon to his lips. Jimin blushes. 'Too close!' He thought. Slowly, he took the small spoon into his mouth.

"Woah! I-It's...Amazing....!" Jimin's eyes widens, making Jungkook laugh. 'He looks so adorable.' thought Jungkook as he stares at Jimin. 

"J-Jungkook....," said Jimin, getting fluster as Jungkook was staring at him. "Is there something on my face?" Jungkook's eyes widens. "N-No. There's nothing." Jungkook smiles. 'Shit. I was caught!' Jungkook sits down, embarrassed, eating his food as well.

"Jimin," Jungkook blushes. "C-Can we...go somewhere today?" He looks at Jimin, who had his eyes wide. He smiles. "Sure. Anywhere you like." 

***

Yoongi sighs. "Why am I'm here again?" Taehyung shrugs. "We don't know either," Hoseok sighs. "Jimin said to meet up here." Yoongi nods his head, ordering another slice of cake. They sat in silence, each doing their own little thing.

 "Do you think Jimin's dumb for loving that fucker?" said Yoongi, Taehyung spit out a little of his tea, heads turning their way. "Are you okay Tae?" asked Hoseok, leaning towards his lover to make sure he wasn't choking over anything. Taehyung nods his head. 

Hoseok let out of a sigh of relief, clearing his throat, he turned back to Yoongi. "No," he takes a sip of his coffee. "Jimin sees Jungkook differently. I'm sure, Jungkook loves him." Taehyung nods his head. "I mean, they had to feel some love before, right?"

'They're right. I don't have to worry much.' thought Yoongi. 

***

"Are you hungry, Jungkook?" asked Jimin. Jungkook nods shyly. Jimin smiles, pulling out a mini lunch box. "Aaah." he holds up his chopsticks. Jungkook blushes at the sight, opening his mouth slowly. Jimin giggles. 

As Jimin continues to feed Jungkook, they fail to notice three little ninjas spying on them. 

"Shouldn't we leave?" whispered Yoongi. "Aw~! What you look at that, Jungkook's blushing!" Taehyung coos at the sight. Hoseok chuckles as well. "They're so cute together." he whispers. Yoongi rolls his eyes, but watches as well. 'They really are cute.' he thought.

Jimin's P.O.V.

"Ah~! Home!" said Jungkook as he jumped onto the sofa. I giggled, and jump on him. "Yah!" he pouts. "Sorry." I press my lips onto his. His eyes widens. Slowly, he slids his tongue into my mouth, as our tongues begins to move slowly.

He then parts away, kissing down my neck to my collarbone. "J-Jungkook..." I blushed, biting back a moan. Suddenly, he gets off me. "S-Sorry, Jimin, I went a bit too far," he blushes. "You're still hurt from my whips. Sorry." he looks at me.

"It's okay, Jungkook. I'm fine." I smiled, but he shook his head. "No, Jimin, you aren't." He picks me up suddenly. I yelp, wrapping my arms around his neck. "J-Jungkook?" I looked up at him. He carries me to the bathroom, setting me down on the bathtub.

"E-Excuse me." he takes my clothes off. I turned my head, hiding my blush. 'W-What is he gonna do?' He stands up, as he went to the bedroom. He then returns with a first-aid kit in his hand. Turning the water on, he begins to treat the whip marks. 

"Sorry, Jimin. I will never do it again. I won't hit you anymore." said Jungkook, as his fingers rubs lightly across my skin. I blushed at the feeling. "I-Its okay...really..." I said, pecking his cheek. His eyes widens, and he touches his cheek, blushing lightly.

After he was finished, he picked me up. We walked to the living room. He sets me down on the sofa, as he begins to help me put on my clothes. "I can do it by myself, Jungkook." I said as he picked me up, and begin walking to his room. "No. I want to repay you with kindness," he looks at me. "And love."

I blushed at his words. We sat down on the bed. He pulled the covers our bodies, pecking my forehead as he did. "Goodnight, Jimin." He wraps his arms around my waist. I smile. "Goodnight, Kookie." I closed my eyes, placing my head on his chest.