Chapter 14

"Ugh, fuck!" said Jungkook letting out a moan, the woman beneath him moaning as well. Quickly, he pulled out and cleaned himself with a tissue. "Where are you going, baby?" said the woman, as she was ignored by Jungkook. 

He puts on his clothes. "Home. I won't see you ever again. We're over." The woman's eyes widens. "What?!" she grabs Jungkook before he could stand. "I love you! Y-You...Y-You can't just leave me!" Jungkook glares at her, flicking his wrist out of her hand. 

"We. Are. Over. Understand? Don't try to find me or contact me, you'll regret it." The woman's eyes widens, watching as Jungkook left.

'Finally, only one left to get rid of. I can finally be with Jimin, once again.' He thought to himself. He walks happily to his car. Little did he know, someone was watching, the sound of clicking going fast yet careful not to be caught.

***

Jimin couldn't stop thinking about Jungkook for some reason. He tried to focus on his job, but he couldn't stop smiling as memories went on and on. And his dream. He and Jungkook having their own kid. That would be so nice and great.

"Jimin." said his manager, bringing him out of his own thoughts. "Yes?" He looks up. "Can you go  help clean outside? It isn't looking so good." "Sure." said Jimin, walking out in front of the hotel. "Oh, Jimin," said one of the staffs. The others taking a glance as they continue to work. "Did manager sent you to help us?"

He smiles, nodding. "Yes, what do you need me to do?" "You can help sweep over there." he points out. Jimin smiles. "Okay." He takes a broom and starts to sweep. 

He smiles as he hummed a song to himself. He remembers as a glint of silver on his hand caught his eyes, the perfect ring Jungkook specially made for him. He blushes slightly as he remembers handing the box to Jungkook. Gosh, how more embarrassing can he be?

"Jimin!" said a voice. He looked up, seeing a familiar face. "Oh, Minho!" He saids with a smile. Minho walks forwards, smiling as he begin to talk. "I haven't see you in a while," he looks down as he notice something on Jimin's finger. "Oh."

Jimin's eyes widens. "I...I was just spending s-some time around my hubby..." He blushes, immediately realized what he had just said. Minho chuckles, though Jimin thought he heard a tint of sadness but pushed the thought off. "That's really nice. To have someone to love you," he smiles softly. "You're very lucky Jimin."

Jimin chuckles, his cheeks still stained with a rosy red color. "Thanks. Is there anybody you like? N-Not like you have to tell me or anything." Minho chuckles. "Yeah. I do. But, I'm still waiting for the time to confess to him," he rubs the back of his neck, feeling embarrassed. "Anyways, I gotta go. Nice talking to you!"

Jimin smiles. "Nice talking to you, too." Minho walks away. His smiles suddenly disappears, replacing with a frown. He couldn't stop thinking about it. That stupid ring around Jimin's perfect finger. He bits his lips from anger, wanting to throw that ring away into a fire, watching it burn.

He gets into his car and drove away.

***

Taehyung was scared. He knew. He knew he was being spied on. At first he thought he was just hallucinating, but after a week, he was sure. Hoseok probably doesn't know. 

Taehyung doesn't know what to do at all. Of course, he's gonna tell Hoseok, but, what then? Do they tell the police? Should they tell their friends? What if they get hurt because of him? He bits his lips as he paces around, waiting for Hoseok to come home. 

He carefully goes by the window, peeking through the blinds if the flashing was still around. Fortunately, it was not. He continues to pace around.