Chapter 2

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jeon Jungkook." he smiles. Jimin blushes. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Park Jimin." They shook hands. 'He's so warm...' Jimin tightens his grip before letting go.

"Happy Birthday!" Jungkook pecks his cheek, making Jimin giggle. "Thank you, kookie!" He smiles. Jungkook pulls out a small red box, handing it to Jimin. Jimin's eyes widens."Open it." said Jungkook. He slowly opens the red box, revealing a necklace. "Wow! It's so pretty," he looks up at Jungkook. "How did you know?" Jungkook smiles. "I always see you looking at it, every time we go past it." Jimin smiles. "I love you." he tiptoes, pecking Jungkook's lips. "I love you, too." Jungkook smiles.

"Jimin," Jungkook gets down on one knee. "We've been dating for a few months now, and I know you might think I'm crazy, but, I'm seriously in love with you. From the first day we met, I knew I had to marry you. So, will you marry me?" Jimin's eyes widens, as tears of happiness was in his eyes. "Y-Yes!" He hugs Jungkook.

"Do you, Park Jimin, take Jeon Jungkook as your beloved husband?"

"I do."

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Park Jimin as your beloved husband?"

"I do."

Jimin smiles. Today was the best day of his life. The day he married his lover. The day where people are cheering in the background as white rose petals falls. The day he had a ring on his finger. Today was the best day of his life...

Or so he thought.

"Be quiet! I only married you to get what was supposed to be mine." Jimin's eyes widens. "W-What? Y-You're...You're saying o-our love...was fake?!" said Jimin, as tears rolls down his soft pink cheeks. Jungkook walks forwards, making Jimin walk back until his back was met with the cold wall. "Yes," he stares into Jimin's eyes fiercely. "I never loved you, and never will." Jimin's eyes widens once again, as Jungkook walks away to their room. Jimin falls to the ground, hugging his knees as sobbed.

"Hmm, what should I buy?" Jimin looks around the grocery store. "But, Hobi!" He turns at the familiar name. "Why can't I get strawberry ice cream?" Taehyung pouts.

"I'll have to buy you another one tomorrow, since you always finished one tub in a day." Hoseok push the cart forwards, as he noticed Jimin looking back at them.

"Oh, Jimin!" he smiles. Taehyung jumps in excitement as his eyes widens with a smile, running towards the smaller male. "Chim Chim!" Taehyung shouts, wrapping his arms around the smaller male. "Yah, is this how you treat your hyung?" Jimin jokes. Hoseok chuckles.

"It's very lonely with out you!" Taehyung pouts, making Hoseok pouts as well. "You have me," he turns to Jimin. "I haven't see you in a long time, how's Jungkook?" he asks. Jimin frowns. "W-Well, he's doing fine," he smiles. "Normal as usual."

Taehyung pouts, looking at Hoseok. Hoseok looks back at him with a sad look. They both knew what happened between these two.

Hoseok pity the younger male. He married Jungkook, only to find out he was used for money and the Jeon company. His parents died two days after he and Jungkook got married, his brother away in America, leaving the poor angel to live with the devil.

"Well," Taehyung smiles. "Tell Jungkook we said 'hi', if you can." He hugs Jimin, knowing it'll be long until Jimin is let out of the house again. "If you need anything, just call us." Hoseok hugs the male.

"Thank you for everything. I'll see you another time then." Jimin smiles, though behind it was pain, and it broke Hoseok's and Taehyung's hearts. They watch as the little mochi walked away.