Chapter 4

Jimin's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes, realizing it was almost noon. 'Today is my first day at my new job. And my birthday! I should get ready.' I got up, excited, but was held down by a strong arm.

I look over my shoulder, realizing Jungkook was still sleeping. "Jimin..." Jungkook pulls me closer and tightens his arms around my waist. I blushed at the sudden movements. "Um, J-Jungkook," I turned, shaking him lightly. "Wake up."

Jungkook opened his eyes slowly. For a moment, he looked cite and soft. His eyes widens. "What are you doing here?" he asked in a cold tone, glaring at me as he did. 'Does he not remember?'

"You asked me to stay with you," I said getting up. "If you're still tired, I'll leave." I removed his arms, and got up.

Jungkook's  P.O.V.

"You asked me to stay with you." 

'When did I say that?' He removed my arm, that was somehow wrapped around his small waist. 'Did I say anything else that was weird?!' Jimin smiles, walking out of the room. 'What's wrong with him?' I sat up, and looked at the time. Shit, I'm late!

No one's P.O.V.

'Shit!' Jungkook runs. "Where were you?!" the girl said in high pitched voice. "Sorry, my car wasn't working well, so I had to get it fixed." The girls sighs, taking out a lipstick as she applied some on her lips.

'If he didn't cuddle with me, I wouldn't be late.' thought Jungkook. They linked arms, and walked forwards. 

***

"Hobi!" giggled Taehyung, pecking Hoseok's cheek. Hoseok smiles, but frown when he saw a familiar someone. Taehyung tilts his head in confusion, but turned his direction at what Hoseok was frowning at. 'Jungkook.'

 Taehyung glares at Jungkook. "Let's go. We don't want to be late for the meeting." Hoseok smiles, as his hand intertwined with Taehyung's. They walked to their car, forgetting about Jungkook.

***

"Welcome to the hotel, Mr. Min," the lady smiles. "Have a nice day." 

Yoongi smiles. "You, too." He heads up to the elevator, with his suitcase behind him. "Do-Jung, get my car ready." he speaks into the phone. His eyes goes up as he heard the elevator opened. He walks to his room. "Ah! I'm so tired." he lays on the bed as he picks up his phone. 

"Do-Jung, order something for me to eat. You're free." Yoongi ends the call. "It feels nice to be here again." he smiles. He turns his head when he heard knocking. He gets up, and opened the door. "That'll be $88-Yoongi?!" Yoongi's eyes widnes. "Jimin? What are you doing here?" 

***

"When did this happened?" Jimin looks away. "I-I don't know....Jungkook got depressed, and spend half of the money on gambling...He eventually stop, when I told his parents..," Jimin sighs. "So, how are you?"

"Fine, as usual," Yoongi replies with a smile. "You should get going, don't want to get a bad comment on your first time." Jimin smiles. "See you another time then." He walks away.

Jimin walks back to the kitchen. "Hey, Jimin?" he stops in footsteps. "Yes?" he walks towards the manager.

"Your shift is ending in 10 minutes, right?" the manger looks up. Jimin nodds his head. "Well, can you do the dishes then?" Jimin smiles. "Sure." The manager smiles back. 'He's pretty good for a newbie.'

After Jimin had finished washing the dishes, he went to the locker room and changed into his usual comfty clothes. "Ah, time to go-" his smiles fades as he stops in his footsteps.