Chapter 10

Jimin runs, as he was late to work, zigzagging through people. 'Oh god, why today? Manager said today was the special guests arrival! If only Jungkook didn't hold me back...' He blushes, rembering what happened this morning.

"J-Jungkook..." whimpered Jimin, as the younger left a trail of soft kisses down the older's neck to his chest. Jimin flushes red as Jungkook's breath hits his pink nipple.

Before the younger could go further, Jimin's phone begins to ring. They turned, looking at the phone. Jimin gently pushes the younger, answering his phone right away as he realizes it was Yoongi.

"Hello?" He said, standing up. "Jiminie! Where are you?! Are you okay?! It had already past 6:30, if I'm correct, right?" His eyes widens. "Oh no! Um, hyung, I'll talk to you later!" He hangs up, buttoning his shirt, as he reaches for his shoes and jacket.

"I'm sorry, Jungkook!" He pecks the younger's lips. "I-I was too carried away in our a-activity...," he blushes, looking down for a second. "That I didn't notice the time! I'm sorry!" The younger watches at the little mochi rushes out the door.

He smiles. 'He's so cute.' He contiue to smile, looking like an idiot. But, he shakes his head as he realizes what he said. 'W-What the...?! What am I'm doing? Darn it! Park Jimin, what did you do to me?!' He blushes red, cupping his cheeks.

Jimin shakes his head, blushing red again, running fatser this time. "Hey!" He looks up, bumping into someone. "S-Sorry!" said the little mochi, rubbing his head.

"Ow...It's okay.." Suddenly, a hand was in front of his face. He looks up, his eyes widening. "Oh, Minho," he smiles, taking the hand. He stands up. "I haven't see you in a long time. It's funny how we always meet like this."

Minho blushes, a light shade of pink staining his cheeks. "Y-Yeah...," he turns his head. "Well, I was visiting my mom."

Jimin smiles. "That's nice," he said. "I need to go, bye!" He waves, running away. Minho blushes. He couldn't understand what's wrong with him. Every time he was with Jimin, he felted something fluffy. Jimin was different.

Meanwhile....

"Cho-Ryung!" sighed Seokjin. "I just got this shirt." Namjoon chuckles, taking Cho-Ryung into his arms. "Go wash yourself, I'll feed Cho-Ryungie~!" 

Cho-Ryung giggles at Namjoon's kisses, touching his daddy's face. Seokjin smiles at the sight, walking up the stairs. He wipes the baby food stain off, sighing sadly as he puts the shirt in the laundry basket.

He then grabs a blue shirt, putting it on before going back down. "Let's go, Namjoon."

***

"Hobi~!" Taehyung smiles. "I bought your faviorte!" Hoseok smiles.  "But you're my faviorte." He said, staring into the other's eyes. Taehyung blushes.

"Y-Yah!" He covers his face. Hoseok chuckles. "You know, you look cute in a apron." He wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist, pulling his lover closer.

Taehyung smiles. "Really?" He leans down, pecking Hoseok's forhead(beautiful forhead, his forhead is so pretty!♡).

They sit down, eating the cheese cake. "I can't believe that you actually chose to buy this for me, over your strawberry cake." Hoseok smiles happily, taking a bite out of his slice.

Taehyung smiles. "If Hobi is happy, Taetae will be happy as well!" He smiles again, widely this time. Hoseok blushes, Taehyung's cuteness will probably kill him one day.

He leans forwards, kissing the other. He parts away. "I love you, Taehyung." Taehyung smiles. "I love you too, Hoseok."

***