Chapter 16

*Jungkook's phone is a bit annoying* I also got this idea from their video in Tokyo btw. But I did change a few things and add more things. This chapter is probably longer than the others.

Jimin was running, panting as he did. He looked quickly around, trying to decided which way he should go. "You can't run away from me!" said a booming voice. Jimin panics, eventually taking a turn on the right. He runs, muttering Jungkook's name. But, somehow, everything was slowing down, even Jimin himself. "Found you." said the familiar voice from before. Jimin turns around, his eyes widening with horror. "S-Stay away from me and my baby!" 

*Riiiiing* Jimin wakes up, realizing it was only a nightmare. He looks to his side, where Jungkook was sleeping with his arms wrapped around him. He smiles, cooing at the sight of Jungkook, but turns his attention to the phone ringing on the nightstand. He moves the younger's arms a little, giving him space to reach over for the phone. "Hello?" he said, trying to make his voice clear.

"Oh, Jimin. I'm truly sorry for calling you at this time, me and your father were suppose to go to Japan today but the company had just got an important emergency, and it's holding everything back. So we have to stay and help. But, we also need to attend a meeting in Japan on Monday, it has been delayed four times already! The flight is not until seven o'clock, so please, asked Jungkook to go. You can even go if you want to help. I already have someone to pick you up with the tickets." said Mrs. Jeon.

"Y-Yes. I'll wake up Jungkook. Don't worry eomeoni, we'll handle this." said Jimin in a reassuring tone. "Oh, thank you! Thank you so much Jimin! Bye, hope you two do well!" Like that, the call ended. Jimin smiles, putting the phone back. He looks at the time. 5:35 A.M. Maybe he should start packing their things. He gently removes Jungkook's arms, walking to the closet as he begin to fold the clothes and gently placing them in the suitcases he pulled out. 

He then walked to the kitchen and begin to make breakfast as well. After a while, he felted a pair of muscular arms wrapped around his waist, meaning Jungkook was up. "Did you sleep well?" asked the younger, pressing a kiss on the older male's neck. Jimin chuckles. "Yes, you?" he asked, stirring the food in the pan. "I slept well, not without you though." he said, pressing another kiss on the back of Jimin's neck. Jimin giggles.

"Oh, Jungkook," said Jimin remembering their task. "We need to go to Japan today at seven o'clock to attend a meeting on Monday. Eomeoni said that the company had an important emergency, and its holding everything back." Jungkook nods. "Okay. Do you need me to go pack our things?" he asks. Jimin shakes his head. "I've already packed our clothes, but if you need anything, you can go pack it." said Jimin, but the younger only stood where he was, arms still wrapped around the older male. 

They quickly ate, and cleaned the house. "I'm going to take a sho-W-Wait what are you doing...?!" said Jimin, but was cut off as he was lifted. "Let's take a shower. Together, it's faster that way." said Jungkook, winking at the older(who flushed red as usual). 

After taking their shower together, they quickly put on their clothes(though Jungkook couldn't stop taking small glances at Jimin's beautiful body, even if he saw it many times) and rushed outside to see the car that was waiting for them from Mrs. Jeon. 

"Do you need anything else, Master Jungkook?" said their driver, as he took out their suitcases. "No, you may go now. Thanks, Dae-Ho." said Jungkook with a smile. They walked inside, dragging their suitcase behind them, quickly settling everything before going on the plane. They sat down in their seats in the back(which fortunately had only a few people), and eventually fell asleep.