Chapter 7

"Ah, Jungkook! Jimin!" exclaimed Mrs. Jeon, as she hugs the both of them. "It's been so long since I last saw you. How are you doing?" Jungkook smiles. "Just fine, eomma." (Mrs. Jeon is the only one who doesn't know about Jungkook's and Jimin's relationship) She smiles, turning to Jimin. "Aigoo, Jimin is getting more handsome everyday!" she pinches his cheek.

Jimin laughs. "Really?" They walked inside, sitting down at the usual big table in the old dining room. "Where's abeolji?" asked Jungkook, as he took a seat. Jimin, taking the seat next to him. "Your abeolji would be coming down in a minute," Mrs. Jeon smiles. "The food should be ready soon. I need to go check on it."

As she walked to the kitchen, Jungkook let out a sigh. "Still look the same, right?" he smiles at Jimin. Jimin nods. "I wonder if your room is still the same as well." 'Me too.' thought Jungkook. they sat in silence, as they wait for Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon's amazing cooking to finish.

"Ah, Jimin! Jungkook!" They turned, meeting Mr. Jeon. He smiles, giving Jimin a hug. "Gosh, you changed so much since I last saw you." He smiles, turning to Jungkook, as he gave him as hug as well. "You don't have to do that, it's not like it been hours since yesterday." Jungkook sighs, causing his father to chuckle.

"Food is ready!" Mrs. Jeon walks in, setting the plates down on the table. They sit down, and begin to eat. 

"So," Mrs. Park smiles. "Do you plan on having any kids, yet?" Jimin flushes red, looking down at his plate. 'Fuck. Why didn't I plan this before?' thought Jungkook as he turned to his parents. "We...," He blushes a little, not really quite sure of what to say. "We haven't decide yet. We're trying to save some money before we can have any kids, right?" He smiles, and turns to Jimin.

'T-That's not what I thought...' He thought, his head still low, and nods his head shyly. "Really~? I guess I have to wait longer." she pouts as they continue to eat. 

After they finished eating, Jimin went into the kitchen to help Mrs. Jeon with the dishes. Jungkook looks at his father. Mr. Jeon stares back at him. "You didn't touch him, right?" He asked, almost glaring at his own son. Jungkook smirks.

"I can't anyways, his stupid big brother is here," Jungkook sighs. "He'll kill me before you, if I did touch Jimin." Just as they finished, Mrs. Jeon and Jimin walks in. "Well," Jimin smiles. "It's time for us to go, eomeoni and abeolji." Mr and Mrs. Jeon smiles, as Mrs. Jeon gave Jimin a hug.

"Visit us another time!" She hugs Jungkook as well. They walked out, and drove back home. 

***

"Goodnight." Jungkook pecks his lips. Jimin smiles. "Goodnight, kookie." Jungkook blushes a little at the nickname. For some reason, he likes it. They closed their eyes as they fall into deep slumber.

As morning arrived, Jimin was already up, as he was getting ready for his job. "Jungkook," asked Jimin as he button his shirt. "Did they accept you yet?" Jungkook sighs. "No, they said they're still thinking about it." He replies.

 'Yeah, almost a damn week! Gosh, father just hurry up! I need a job.' thought Jungkook. Jimin smiles. "Well then," he pecks Jungkook lips. "I'm off to work! I'll be home at five." Jungkook smiles, watching as the little mochi drove away.

'What should I do now?' thought Jungkook, sitting down on the sofa. "Maybe I should go out." He walks to his room, taking out a black t-shirt with some black jeans. 'I should probably get another chick to fuck with. The other one is getting boring.' He smirks to himself. 

He pulls out his phone, ready to break it off with the other girl he has been fucking with lately.

Meanwhile, at the hotel, Yoongi was already on the first floor, where they served breakfast. "Just some bacon and pancakes, please." He smiles, walking to a table. 'Ugh, why did you have to wake me up so early, Do-Jung?' He thought as he sits down. He sits for a while, until his attention was caught by a mob of gray hair.