Chapter 3

"This is all your fault!" yelled Jungkook, walking away to their room. Jimin flinches at the sound of the door slamming. 'M-My..fault?' He thought. Unfortunately, Jungkook wasn't able to get the company he wanted.  He was so depressed, that he used half of their money on gambling.

"You are not allow to go out of this house, and if you do, I'll punish you." Jungkook glares, as he turned around, smiling at the woman next to him. Jungkook was cheating, in front of Jimin. He didn't care about the other's feelings.

"Shut up!" Jungkook glares at his friends. "Jungkook," said Hoseok. "What's wrong with you? And why is that woman here, instead of Jimin?" He said the last part a bit harsh. Jungkook only stares back, as the lady that had her arm around his, had left. "So what? Jimin never said anything about it. I can do what I want." That day was the day their friendship broke. Their sweet Jungkook has turned into a devil, as he did not care about others but himself. 

"N-No...." Jimin looks down. "Why? Can't you see how he's treating you? He's a devil!" Seokjin looks at him with worriedness. "Jungkook would get mad, and without me, he won't survive," Jimin smiles. "Please, don't worry."

***

"Jungkook!" the girl said in a high pitch. "Did you even hear me?"

Jungkook sighs, pushing his hair back. "Sorry, it's too loud here. Let's go somewhere else." 'Like I would I want to go anywhere with you.' thought Jungkook. Jungkook didn't care about the girl, he only needs her as his fuck toy.

"Hold on, I need to go use the bathroom." she lets go of Jungkook's hand. 'Finally! Take your time.' thought Jungkook as he sits down. "Wait, don't push it too high!" He turns his head, seeing a cute couple.

The boy giggles as the swing was pushed higher. The taller male smiles as he pushes the swing. 'He's...pretty sexy...But, too bad he's taken.' Jungkook looks at the taller male, he too, is also sexy.

"Stop it! You're gonna make me fall!" the smaller male laughs.  "Then I'll catch you." said the taller male. 'Ah, what a cute couple....' Jungkook tilts his head.

"Kookie!"

"J-Jimin?!" Jungkook looks around, as he heard his name and that one laugh. He calms down as he didn't see the small male. 'I don't see him....Maybe I was hullicinating..' thought Jungkook. He turns back, seeing the girl come back out. 'Shit.' "Let's go, Jungkook!" she smiles.

***

"What should I do?" Jimin looks around the house. "Everything seems to be done." He then walks to the bathroom. Nothing here. He sighs of boredom. "There's seriously nothing else to clean?" he asked himself. He walks forwards, as he walked past a white door. 

He turns his head. 'Jungkook wouldn't mind if I cleaned his room, right?' Hesitantly, he opened Jungkook's door, taking a step into the room. He look at the clothes that were scattered on the floor. "More laundry for me, I guess." He picks up a basket, fulling it with the clothes that were scattered on the floor.

His hand stops as he walks across a bra. Slowly, he pushes under the bed, not wanting to see it again. He walks out of the room, heading to the laundry room. After the clothes were done, he took out the wrinkled shirts, and ironed each one of them.

"There! No more wrinkles!" Jimin cheerfully said to himself, as he folded the shirt back into the basket. He walks into Jungkook's room, setting the basket down by the closet. As he stands up, he realizes messy stacks of papers and books on Jungkook's desk.

'He wouldn't mind if I cleaned that too, right?' thought Jimin, as he walked to the desk. At the end, Jimin ended up cleaning the whole room.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

"Bye, baby." I kissed her lips. She giggles, pecking my cheeks. "Bye, Butter~!" she smiles. I smiled back, trying my best not to cringe at the nickname. We waved, as she begins to walk away. 

I sighed in relief. "Finally, I'm so frikin tired!" I got in my car and went home as usual. As I got home, I realized that the lights were still on. 'Is Jimin still awake? He's usually sleeping at this time.' I pulled out my keys, unlocking the door.

Usually, I would hear Jimin's snoring, but for some reason, I didn't. I walked to the living room, and looked at the couch. No Jimin. 'Maybe he's in the kitchen.' I turned the lights off and walked to the kitchen, only to find nothing, again. "Where the fuck is he?" I sigh, walking to my room.

"What the.....?" I said as I opened the door, everything is so clean! I turned my head as I realized a soft noise coming from my desk. I walked towards it, seeing Jimin asleep under my desk. 'This pabo.' I carefully pulled him out, and carried him to my bed, since I was too tired to go back and place him on the couch.

I took off my shirt, throwing it into my laundry basket. I walked to my closet, realizing there was a small basket blocking my way. 'Did he frikin left it here?' My eyebrows furrow in confusion. I picked the basket up, which I noticed was pulled of my clothes that I threw on the ground.

My eyes widens. 'He ironed my clothes?' Usually, I just hang them anyways even if they're wrinkly. I took a shirt out, feeling how nice the fabric is. I fold it back into the basket, and changed into my sweatpants, heading back to my bed.

I pulled the covers over me and Jimin, and closed my eyes. But, somehow, I couldn't sleep. I look over my shoulder, seeing Jimin sleep. Somehow, he reminded me of a angel. I turned around, wrapping my arm around his waist. 'Much better now.'

As I scooted closer, I could smell Jimim's scent, which reminded me of some type of mysterious flower. I closed my eyes and inhale his smell, falling asleep.

No one's P.O.V.

Jimin opened his eyes, remembering he had not clean the sink. "Mhn..." his eyes widens, and he turns around, meeting a sleepy and naked Jungkook. He blushes as he sees Jungkook's muscles, turning to the other side.

'Wait, I need to go make breakfast, and deliver some mail.' Jimin slowly removed Jungkook's arm, getting out of the bed. As he was about to take another step, he felt something grab his hand. "Don't  go. I'm still tired." said Jungkook, as he pulled Jimin into the bed again.

"E-Eh?" Jimin blushes as he remembers that Jungkook was naked. "But, J-Jungkook, you're tired...I-I sh-" Jungkook shushes him, wrapping his arm around Jimin's waist again. "I want to sleep, so be quiet." he said in a harsh tone, making Jimin quite.

Soon, the two fell asleep again.