"Manik show me that page... I think it must be a clue to find another book... I am reading the clue... listen to me guys..." Navya said to him... Navya started reading the clue "The place is surrounded by fire.... no one except her... she is the birth..." this is the clue guys... Manik want the book and show that to them...

"See guys some words are missing in the book... top of the page is start with the place is surrounded by fire and last line of the page is no one except her... this is the clue means how can we understand" Manik said to them having worry in his face...

"Something is hidden between these two lines... sometime it may be the image of that place... she means it is saying something about your mate Manik..." Mukthi said to him... "What it is saying about Nandu... I can't able to understand... please say it clearly..." Manik said this having confusion in his face...

"It is related to your mate Manik... I think some connection in that place and Nandini..." Alya said to that to him what she understands... Manik look her and nodded his head positively... "Guys we will discuss about this in my place... that is safe... I will call Maddy evening to that place..." Manik said to them...

They all nodded their head and move to the class room...

In class room

Nandu is sitting in his mate desk... waiting for Manik... she was looking the entrance of the class and looking so worried for him...

"Nandu why you do this with him... how can you use your power on your mate.... because of that only he is angry on you..." her werewolf said this to her...

"What is my fault? He only says me to use the power on him... so I use my power on him...My fault is not there..."she said to her werewolf... "If he says means you will to that to him..." her werewolf again asks to her... "Please don't talk to me... I am already worried about that and I completely pissed of that incident... so please stop talking about that incident...and calm down... I will handle him..." she said to her werewolf worriedly...

Her werewolf hears her words and calm down... then Nandu was looking in the entrance of the classroom...

Manik and his friends walking in the corridor...

Manik werewolf – Manik you are so late.... your mate is thinking about you... you go fast...

Manik – yeah I am going you no need to worry...

Manik werewolf – ok Manik...

Manik was walking in the corridor that time Maddy and misty came there... Manik and his friends saw them...

"Hai Maddy..." Manik said to him and hugged him..."Hi buddy..." Maddy said that and broke the hug....

"Maddy these are my friends... guys he is Maddy and his mate misty.... he is Nandini protector" Manik introduce them each other... "Nice is meeting you Maddy and misty" his friends said to them... "Thank you guys I am also so glad to meet you..." Maddy said to them...

"Maddy I want to talk to you about Nandu... I hide a secret about Nandu to you" Manik ask to him while walking to them... "Hmm say Manik what secret you hide from me..." Maddy ask to him confusingly....

"If you hear that and don't be shock and don't be shouting you both of them..." Manik said to them and Maddy and misty nodded their head positively...

"Nandu is a rare werewolf" Manik revealed the truth to them... Maddy and misty look each other in a shocking manner.... "What" Maddy ask to him calmly... "Yeah Maddy it is true" Manik said to him...

"Ok buddy..." Maddy replied to him...

"I need your help Maddy..." Manik ask to him... "I will do anything for you and Nandu..." he replied to him... "You know about Nandu birth" Manik ask to him... Maddy nodded his head negatively and something reaches his mind... "I don't know about her birth but I have information about the rare werewolf..." Maddy said to him...

"What information Maddy... if you say that information it is helpful for us..." Manik ask excitedly to him... "Buddy rare werewolf is born in the place that is surrounded by fire... I heard his when my grandfather says to me..." Maddy said to them... "if your grandfather is alive..." Cabir ask to him...

"Yeah he is alive..." Maddy said to them... "Guys we will talk about this later... now we want to go to our class.... we will discuss about this later... we want to keep this is secret..." Abhimanyu said to them...

They all accepted Abhimanyu words move to their classroom...

"Guys don't say anything to Nandini now... when the time comes we will say all this to her..." Manik said to them... they all listens his words and nodded their head and move to the class room...

Nandu was looking the entrance and saw Manik is coming to the class... when I saw him, I was so happy and my werewolf also so happy...

He took his step towards the classroom and moves to his desk and sits beside her...

"Manik where you gone?" I ask to him... "I m in the canteen baby... just talking to my friends..." Manik replied to his mate.... "I am waiting for you to spend time with you but you are spending time with you.... you are really very bad..." I said that and show my angry glare to him...

"I am so sorry baby... it is very important work baby... please don't be angry..." he said that in his most pleading voice...

On hearing his pleading voice, my heart is melted and I look up at him... then I hold his hand and he look up at me and I nodded my positively and gave a smile to him and pull his cheek...

"How cute my sweetheart is" I said to him happily... "Thank you baby" Manik said to her happily and wrap his hand around her waist and pull her towards him...

"Sweetheart we are in class room and please control yourself...." I said to him and stop him... Manik also look me sadly and our class is started... we are concentrating the lesson... after completed the lesson, we are sitting in the canteen and having our lunch...

Manik was in his own thought and thinking about Nandini... he was thinking what to do next...

Guys please do comments and votes, if you like the story, the response encourages me a lot.

How do find the update?

Which is your favorite scene?

How is the update?

Love Diyu