Soldier, Warrior, Hero

Start from the beginning

Moments later a black box fell on my head "Aaa son of a bitch!"

As the box tumbled off my head and fell to the floor. I bent down to open it up. A tank top? With an ouroboros dragon on the left chest. I got swag for going to visit The Order. It's like visiting colleges all over again.

I stuffed the tank top into my dresser drawer and teleported to the training field. It was nothing special just a lowcut grass field.

A man with no shirt was working out alone. "Hey!" I shouted walking towards him yelling, "This is a closed session." I teleported in front of him, "Daniel? What are you doing here?"

Winded and confused he stood up from his push-up position, "I could say the same thing about you. Everyone said you were dying."

He pushed his black hair back and it glistened in the sun, "Apparently, I'm pretty hard to kill."

He chuckled, "You wouldn't be much of a God-Killer if you went down easy."

"Yup. Do you have a second?"

"For?" He said crossing his arms.

"The end of the world?" I said closing the distant between us.

"The Brotherhood is taking care of that," he said walking away. Rude.

I teleported in front of him making him stop, "I've saved your life twice, the least you can do is listen to me." Or I'll make you listen.

"I have class."

"For what? You joined the Brotherhood, isn't school over for you?" I asked.

"Not when you're behind in every way imaginable."

"The world is ending, and you can play a part in helping me save it. Just listen," I quickly launched into my story about Gaia, the vision and the other members, Nyx and Erebus. "We found you for a reason...." He started to walk away again.

I called up my earth element to seal him in a box. "Okay, okay!"

"I don't think you're taking me seriously," I said digging two fingers into the slabs of rock melting away a small opening so we could finally talk.

"Listen, Freya don't get me wrong, I'm very grateful for what you and the others did, but you only saved the few of us that were there. There are still hundreds of other men held captive by The Order, and The Brotherhood has done nothing to help."

"You're trying to lead a revolution, when for all we know, the Earth is days from ending?"

"If it is to end, I would rather die a free man then in chains." I can't fault him for wanting to do some good. I was pissed when I found out The Brotherhood would do nothing to help.

"How about this; if I can convince The Order to release its prisoners, would you help me? Come to The Underworld with me and fight like hell to save Earth?" I said.

"And how are you going to do that?" He said intrigued.

"However I can," I promised. I knew he was searching for any reason to say no, trying to see if I would go back on my word, scanning me to see if he could trust my word.

I saw his body relax as he said, "Okay. Only if you can get them released."

"You sure it's the group you want released, or just one person in particular?" I asked. "Look, I understand, I've been held captive, tortured, beaten, broken, and taken more abuse than I ever thought I could, so, I get revenge. But you're not going after a certain guard you're trying to lead a little revolution?" He said nothing. "What's his name? I may not be able to get everyone out at once, but if I had to get one person out, who would it be?" Come on. Please, let this be a lover's divided thing.