Season 2, Episode 6 - Never Been Kissed (Redone)

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Hey you ready to go?" Sam asked as he approached Quinn. "Definitely. See you around Mercedes," Quinn smiled a bit as she and Mercedes said their goodbyes. Sam and Quinn headed off down the hallway. "Are you okay? You know, now that he's back?" Sam asked Quinn worriedly. "I've been better," Quinn admitted honestly "Why are you so concerned about Puck being back?" "I just don't want things between us to change...especially now that he's back," Sam frowned. "You have nothing to worry about," Quinn assured Sam as he kissed Quinn sweetly as he headed off, Quinn turned around to see the last person she wanted to standing behind her, Puck.

"So I wasn't good enough for you yet you got together with the new kid? What's up with that?" Puck demanded. "Leave me alone," Quinn said trying to move past him. He grabbed her arm stopping her from leaving. "I meant everything I told you. I still care for you Quinn. Look I may not show it all the time but I mean it," Puck said looking Quinn in the eyes. Quinn could see it in his eyes that he truly meant what he was saying but she knew she couldn't go back now. "You're too late," Quinn whispered to Puck as he looked hurt and dumbfounded "I'm with Sam now. I'm not going to hurt him. I made that mistake with Finn and I'm not going to make it again," Quinn told Puck seriously as he let her go, watching her leave as he tried to keep himself together.

Puck then approached Artie at his locker as he took Artie's wheelchair. "I know it's not my place to ask, but can you push me down the back staircase? My injuries should be the same, but it's more lightly populated so the humiliation won't be as bad," Artie asked. "Relax, I'm here to take care of you! You're my boy now," Puck smirked. "I don't understand," Artie said confused. "I got outta juvie early because I agreed to do community service, and I ain't picking up trash along the freeway, that's ghetto. So I told my probey officer I knew a cripple that needed help and she went for it," Puck smirked. "I'm your community service?" Artie asked dumbfounded. "No way I'm going back to juvie. There's no chicks, and no kosher meal options at that place," Puck huffed. "Cool, so we're like friends," Artie grinned as Puck shook his head. "Whoa, slow down, Professor X, I never said anything about liking you," Puck said as Artie's face fell "Now, shut up real quick. We're gonna steal some food from the cafeteria. This chair's a great place for hiding stuff."

Cut to Kurt walking down the hallway as he is shoved once again by Karofsky. "What is your problem?" Kurt yelled at Karofsky as he began to walk away. "You talking back to me?" Karofsky asked annoyed "You want a piece of the Fury?" "The Fury?" Kurt asked confused. "It's what I named my fist," Karofsky smirked, proud of himself. "Well, with that level of creativity, you could easily become assistant manager at a rendering plant," Kurt muttered as Karofsky approached him. "I don't know what that is, but if I find out it's bad, the Fury's gonna find you," Karofsky huffed as he walked off leaving a terrified Kurt at the lockers as Mr. Schue who was watching the whole encounter approached him.

Cut to Mr. Schue's office where Kurt is seated. "Is there anything that I could do?" Mr. Schue asked. "No. This is my hill to climb alone," Kurt said solemnly. "Can I be honest?" Mr. Schue asked as Kurt nodded "I think it's getting to you. Usually this stuff rolls right off your back, but lately you've been belligerent, angry, pushing people away." "Can I be honest with you?" Kurt sighed as Mr. Schue nodded "You, like everyone else at this school, are too quick to let homophobia slide. And your lesson plans are boring and repetitive. Boys versus girls? That doesn't challenge any of us." "You mean because I didn't let you join the girls like you wanted?" Mr. Schue asked "To answer your question, yes. I'm unhappy," Kurt said as he got up to leave "And yes, being the only out gay kid at this school gets me down. But most of all, I'm not challenged in the least here." Kurt walked out of Mr. Schue's office as Mr. Schue looked saddened. Kurt had been one of the founding members of Glee Club, hearing him saying he wasn't challenged in the least gave Mr. Schue an idea.