x || nagisa • bathroom trips

Start from the beginning

Im sorry reader chan lmao

A smile spread across your cheeks. You placed both of your hands on Nagisa's shoulder, causing him to look at you.

"It's okay," you said in a soft voice, your eyes slowly gluing towards the tamed bulge hidden beneath his pants.

Your smol boyfriend shook his head. "I feel really bad about it. I really, really, really am sorry, (Y/N)."

You let out a small chuckle, shaking your head in disbelief. "Then I'll make you feel better. Sound good?"

Nagisa didn't look convinced. "How exactly?" He asked, gasping when he heard the unzipping of his pants echo around the room.

You were on your knees, your fingers working quickly in undoing his pants. In a blink of an eye, his trousers and belt fell down on the linoleum floor with a soft clink.

You smirked, looking at the baffled boy. "No underwear on? You're doing a dangerous move right there, Nagi-chan~" you teased, poking the tip of his slightly erect member.

You crossed your arms, pretending to think. "I wonder... what do I have to do to make this cock hard as fuck?" You wondered aloud, looking at your boyfriend's flustered face with a smirk.

"(Y/N), please, t-tell me what's going on—" Nagisa stammered, but was cut off by the sight of you unbuttoning your blouse, exposing your (F/C) bra.

"Eh? How naive can you get, Nagi-chan?" You giggled. "I'm going to make you feel better!"

Your boyfriend clearly wasn't convinced, but he kept silent, secretly curious about what was going to happen next.

You lifted your bra up, revealing your breasts to your boyfriend's eyes, causing him to cover the view before him with his hands.

"(Y/N)! Please don't show those!" He cried.

You began to laugh. "Nagi-chan, have you looked down yet?" You ask in an innocent tone, standing up as you remove his hands from his face, forcing him to look down on his twitching member.

You began to stroke it gently, causing your boyfriend to flinch at the sudden contact.

"You're really hard," you whispered onto his ear, your hot breath on his neck sending a wave of chills down his spine.

"Nngh... don't say things like that!" Nagisa breathed, backing against the wall. "Now I feel... I feel weird."

You knelt down, coming face to face with Nagisa's now hard member. You held it in between your hands, making sure to keep eye contact with him as you began to lick his slit, teasing the poor little bluenette.

Nagisa shuddered with delight. Lewd sounds erupted from his mouth, filling the entire room. His hand was pressed against the wall, his other over his mouth, trying to suppress the sounds escaping his lips.

"Here I go~" you grinned, taking the whole thing deep into your mouth. The blue-haired boy yelped in delight, taking deep breaths as he watched you suck him off helplessly, slowly giving into the fact that it did feel good, just like what you had said.

Your tongue swirled around his hard member, making sure to pleasure your boyfriend in every way possible, making sure every single spot on his cock is stimulated.