Bunny

Jordan- 7

Early one day Hank was called into work so he called Erin to watch Jordan and she agreed. Erin loved spending time with her young sister. The two decided to go to the park.

Erin had held onto her sister's hand, she kept her guard up the whole time. They were approaching the park when Erin heard a very familiar voice calling her.

"Erin!"

The woman stopped dead in her tracks at hearing her mother's voice, Jordan stopped and looked up at her sister in confusion.

"Erin who's that?" Jordan asked, her voice sounded so innocent.

Snapping back into reality Erin bent down looking at the seven year old. "Go play sweetie, I'll be right there".

"Ok".

The little girl ran off to the playground, Erin viciously turned to face her mother. Bunny was walking towards her daughter. She was shaking and scratching her arms the whole time she tried to act innocent.

"Hi sweetie". Bunny says in a sweet sickly voice.

"What the hell do you want?" Erin asked coldly.

"I just wanted to come see you, is that so wrong?"

"Yes. Yes it is, especially now".

Bunny then looked to Jordan and watched as the seven year old played, she scoffed and faced her daughter with a look of disbelief.

"Really you became a babysitter for Hank?"

"Get out of here. Now. I don't want you anywhere near Jordan".

"You're gonna pick a little brat who's not even you're family over you're real family?"

After that Erin had a dangerous look on her face and if looks could kill, Bunny would have been 12 feet under by that point.

"I'm not kidding mom get the hell out of here before I make you leave and I'm only gonna say this once. Stay away from Jordan".

"Hank has really brainwashed you hasn't he, it's really pathetic if you ask me. That kid isn't your family at all and you're pretending she is".

Erin then forcefully grabbed her mother by her shirt getting in her face. "Get out of here before I make you leave and don't you ever talk about Jordan again".

Bunny then looked at her daughter in shock, disbelief and anger without a word she stormed away. Erin was breathing a bit heavy trying to calm down, how dare Bunny say she's pretending that Jordan is her family?

After all the hell that Erin went through in her life she actually had a real true family. Hank was her father, Justin was her brother, Jordan was her sister. She loved them more than anything. They were more her family than Bunny. She'd do anything for them.

Jordan looked and saw her sister just standing there, being very curious and confused she headed over to her sister. Erin was still trying to calm down, she jumped when she felt tugging on her pants leg. Looking down she saw Jordan.

"Everything ok honey". Erin said.

"Are you ok?" Jordan asked.

"I'm ok Jordy".

"Who was that lady you were talking to?"

"That was my mom".

"You looked really mad at her".

"She wasn't a really good mom to when I was a kid".

"Really?"

"Mhmm. When I was a little older than you, you're dad actually helped me and was a good dad to me".