New Dangers Pt 6

*This mini-series will continue to cross with Criminal Minds. Ready and enjoy*

*Warning: Will mention past child abuse, sexual abuse of a child, and other sensitive material. Read at you're own risk*

Jordan- 12

It has been nearly a couple of hours since Morgan and Jordan had gone missing, Hank was trying not to lose his cool. He kept himself pacing in his office he couldn't help but consistently check the time, it would soon be dark, and knew at times his daughter would get scared of the dark he knew if he couldn't contain his emotions or feelings he'd be kicked off the case.

Nobody wanted to bother him without getting some kind of backlash. The others were attempting to trace Morgan or Jordan's phones trying to find them until Garcia called back with any information on this Tyler James. This case needed to come to an end and it needed to come to an end now.

Meanwhile

Morgan was finally coming to when he awoke it was dark all around him, he was tied up and moving. He heard muffled voices. One that belongs to a man and another to a little girl. The last thing he remembered was him and Tyler getting into it at the district and Tyler putting him in a chokehold.

He was trying to hear more of the girl's voice and it sounded familiar to him. Like he's heard it before. But how? Then it began hitting him. The girl's voice belonged to Jordan. Tyler had kidnapped her somehow. He tried to find something to free himself but found nothing, the profiler turned and with his tied ankles he began kicking the tail light out. He had kept kicking as hard as he could to get the light out, he had bit down hard on his lip holding back the growls from his throat.

Soon he saw the light getting further and further out till it was finally out he turned and adjusted his body to do the same to the other one. His ankles had been getting too sore to continue but he pushed through it and kept kicking. As Jordan sat in the back seat of the car she heard something from the trunk, she had a feeling Derek was awake and trying to get out. Or she so deeply hoped.

Jordan looked to the floor and hoped her father and the others were coming soon, a loud noise had broken her from her thoughts. It sounded like a siren. Looking at the rearview mirror it was indeed a siren coming from a police car. The preteen had definitely got her hopes up. Where there were the police her father would for sure be notified.

"Make one sound, give yourself away, I kill you and your father. Is that understood" Tyler told her coldly.

Swallowing the lump in her throat she nodded, she caught him slowly sliding something towards him and keep at his side. Glancing out the window she saw the patrol officers and perked up more. It was Kevin Atwater and Kim Burgess, her godmother's patrol officers. She knew for sure her father and the rest of intelligence would be hot on their trail.

Tyler had shot her a look in the rearview mirror and she dropped her head, she then had an idea. The preteen leaned her head on the window and blew on it then wrote in the small area where she blew her breath. Kevin cautiously approached the driver's side while Kim took the passenger side. She saw the young girl look at her briefly and then watch as her eyes glanced down to the written message that read.

HELP. KIDNAP.

Tyler rolled his window down and gave a small smile. "How's it going, officer Atwater? What can I do for you"

"License and registration please" Kevin spoke.

"This ain't my car, it's my buddy's, he loaned it to me while mine's in the shop. What seems to be the problem?"

"The tail lights are out. I need to see your license and the registration"

"Of course"

Tyler had reached for the two items, and while he was busy with Kevin, Jordan blew her breath on the window and wrote Kim another message.