Firehouse Family

*Takes place while Voight's in jail*

Jordan- 11

Ever since meeting the 51 crew, Jordan felt as if she had another family. The guys were like her brothers and the girls were like her sisters, one thing still got her. She had a feeling one of them if not all of them knew about her father's arrest. The eleven year old knew that nobody would tell her.

Late one afternoon Antonio was taking Jordan to 51, he feels leaving her there nobody would think of looking for her there so she'd be safe. The young girl was in hiding and never even knew it. As Antonio drove he'd glance over at the eleven year old, even though he hated Voight he wanted to protect Jordan no matter what he was hiding her in plain sight and nobody knew.

It was no secret that Voight had enemies and they'd do just about anything to get to him even if it meant using Jordan and with him locked away now it would be a perfect opportunity.

The two had just arrived and just as the car was parked Jordan grabbed her backpack and hopped out of the car, the Vice Detective chuckled and followed the eleven year old. Jordan waited and once Antonio was close by she took a hold of his hand as they walked inside.

Kelly was at the squad table with his men when he saw Antonio with Jordan as they walked inside, the Squad Lieutenant got up and went over to the two.

"Hey Antonio, hey Jo". Kelly greeted the duo.

"Hi Kelly". Jordan says happily.

"Hey man, I was hoping you guys wouldn't mind keep an eye on Jo". Antonio said.

"Of course, you got a sec". Kelly said to the Detective.

"Yeah". He then looked to the young girl. "Jo why don't you head inside while I talk to Kelly".

"Ok". Jordan answered.

The eleven year old headed inside when she opened the door everyone looked at her, Casey was a tad surprised to see her.

"Hey Jo, what's going on". Casey said.

"Antonio dropped me off he's talking to Kelly about something". Jordan answered.

She headed over to Gabby and Shay while Casey went out to see his friend with the Vice Detective.

"Hey Jo said you were out here". Casey said.

"Yeah, Kelly and I were just about to talk". Antonio replied.

"About what?"

"Come out so she doesn't overhear".

The three went outside so no one overhears anything, once they were out of ear shot of everyone Kelly spoke up.

"We love watching Jo for you but why bring her here?" Kelly asked.

"It's no secret that Voight has enemies who will do anything to get at him even if it means using Jordan, with him in jail right now who knows what might happen. So keeping her here, I'm hiding her and she doesn't know it I'd like to keep it that way. Nobody would ever think to look for her here, I may not like Voight but Jordan doesn't deserve to get hurt in any kind of way and if something did happen to her word will get back to him quick and it won't be good at all. For all I know he could have people watching her I don't know, keep your guard up, watch out for anything or anyone suspicious, most of all watch her don't let her out of your sights". Antonio spoke.

"People would actually use her? Just to get to him?" Casey asked in disbelief.

"A lot of things he's done has pissed a lot of people off and they'll do just about anything to get payback and with him not around they will take a chance, I'm not taking a chance. Jordan is just a little girl who doesn't deserve anything else bad happening to her. She already lost her father and brother she doesn't deserve anything else bad happening".