Broken

Jordan- 11

Now that Justin had went to jail, Jordan hasn't been taking it well at all. She had been acting out like her brother to get her father's attention, the now eleven year old would cut school, get into fights, mouth off, when she done it she was a miniature version of Justin.

Jordan had noticed that her father has been acting very strangely, he'd be coming home late, talking to people on the phone that she didn't know, did this have something to do with her brother? Was he in trouble too? She didn't know and knowing her father he'd never tell her so she'll never know.

Late one night Hank was out and he left his daughter with Erin, he was still handling his son's business. Little did he know things were not as they seemed. A moment later Antonio Dawson and other officers rushed out, Dawson had arrested Voight.

The older man was hauled down to the station, he knew what this meant. He was going to prison just like his son. The older man knew explaining this to his little girl was gonna be much more difficult than telling her about Justin going. All he knew was that she wasn't ever gonna find out the truth as long as he lived.

Erin was still at Hank's house with Jordan, she was starting to get a gut feeling something was wrong. The eleven year old was up in her room asleep while Erin remained awake still waiting on her father figure. It was already past midnight and she knew Hank was never this late she jumped when she heard a loud cry coming from upstairs, not knowing what it was she grabbed her weapon and ran up the stairs.

Jordan was tossing and turning in her brother's bed till she sat up and started screaming and crying as she clutched the pillow to her chest. Erin checked Jordan's room to find it empty same as Hank's, she opened Justin's door and saw her sister on the bed crying into the pillow. Putting her gun in the back of her jeans she went over to the young girl and brought her into a gentle hold.

The sobbing eleven year old looked through teary and blurry eyes to see Erin holding her, at that moment she didn't care she turned into her sister's shoulder and cried as she gripped her shirt.

"Shh it's alright Jordy, you're ok. It was just a dream. You're safe". Erin soothed her.

"I-I wa-want J-Justin!" Jordan cried.

"I know sweetie I know".

Erin brushed her hair back as an attempt to sooth her but it didn't work, Hank was better at consoling her and he wasn't anywhere to be seen. After a good ten minutes Jordan had stopped crying and fell back asleep, gently putting her down Erin left the room. As she made her way to the living room her cell phone rang.

-Lindsay. Erin answered tiredly.

-Erin it's me. Hank's voice came on.

-Hank? Where are you? I've been worried sick.

-I was arrested tonight.

She froze in her spot, Hank was in jail. She now felt pain in her heart because now she had to tell Jordan this and the little girl still hadn't come to terms with her brother going to jail.

-I'll take Jo to Al's and come see you.

-Alright. There's a lot I need to tell you.

-I got it.

After hanging up Erin sighed sadly, first Justin and now Hank. Jordan was about to be devastated and crushed even more, she made her way back upstairs and quietly picked up the young girl and carried her out of the house thankfully Jordan stayed asleep. Laying her in the backseat of her car Erin remained outside to call Alvin and inform him.

-What's up Erin? Alvin answered.

-I know it's late but I need to drop Jo off with you. Do you and Meredith mind watching her? If not I can bring her to Trudy.