Halloween

Jordan- 6

It was Fall once again and it was the month of October which meant one thing, Halloween. Hank let Jordan decorate the house every year and every years either he, Justin, or Erin would take her out. He didn't like his little girl being out on Halloween night because for many reason but as long as she was with him, his son or Erin it was fine.

It was Halloween day, houses were decorated, yards were decorated, lights were up. Kids were running down the street heading home to get ready. Jordan was holding her brother's hand as she happily skipped through on the sidewalk she then looked up at her brother.

"Justin can you dress up with me tonight please". Jordan says to her brother.

"I don't know Jo, that's for little kids". Justin replied.

"Please it'll be fun".

"I don't have a costume".

"We can go get one now. Please Justin please".

"Alright only for you though".

The siblings headed home to drop off Jordan's backpack then headed out to Target. Once there they were inside heading to the costume aisle. There were still many costumes and Jordan had a hard time choosing.

"What's it gonna be Jo". Justin said looking at the options.

"I don't know can I go look". Jordan replied.

"Stay where I can keep an eye on you".

"I will".

The six year old then went down the aisle from her brother but stayed in his sights she looked through all the costumes. She past the costumes and saw some of the mask they had, she seen one mask it scared her she ran back to her brother clutching onto his legs tightly. Justin was almost knocked down when he felt someone crash into his legs he looked down to see his sister scared.

"Jo Jo what's wrong". His voice got worried and concerned.

"The mask are scary".

"Jo they're suppose to be scary part of Halloween is being scary".

"I didn't like it".

"Let's find some costumes so we can head home and get ready".

After searching through many costumes Jordan picked out Robin and Justin got the last Batman costume. A half hour later the two arrived back home and changed, the elder Voight was in his room looking at himself as Batman.

"How did I get myself into this?" Justin asked himself.

"Justin! Come on!" Jordan called from downstairs.

"Coming!"

He then left his room heading downstairs once he was at the bottom of the stairs the front door was opened by Hank and Erin came in too. When the two seen Justin dressed up they had smiles on their faces.

"Hi daddy, hi Erin". Jordan greeted the two.

"Hey sweetheart". Hank says to his little girl.

"Hi Jo". Erin said next.

"Hey Pop, Erin". Justin said from the step.

The two look at him with smiles.

"Hey son". Hank greeted his son.

"Looking sharp". Erin commented.

"Jo's idea, I'm Batman and she's Robin".

The older father knew his son would do almost anything for Jordan to make her happy no matter what it was he would too.