Jaywalking

Jordan- 3

One nice spring afternoon Hank decided to spend some time with his little girl, the father and daughter decided to walk to the park. They were at a crosswalk Hank was looking to see the traffic flow he didn't see that Jordan's small foot was partially in the street. A patrolmen saw then approached the father and daughter.

"Excuse me sir". The patrolman says to Hank.

"Yeah". Hank replies turning around.

"Detective Voight I didn't know it was you".

"Something I can help you with".

The patrolman didn't say anything except look down at Jordan, the whole time he was scared. Everyone who knew Voight they all knew not to mess with him or his children. Hank then looked down at his little girl to see her foot barely in the street. He then looked back at the patrolmen.

"My mistake Detective have a good day".

He then walked away from the father and daughter rather quickly, Hank then felt Jordan tug at his hand.

"What is it sweetheart". Hank says.

"Is everything ok daddy?" Jordan asked.

"Everything's fine baby he only wanted to say hi".

"Can we still go to the park?"

"Of course".

The father and daughter continued their way to the park.

A/N: This one shot inspired me because it happened when i was 3, i was walking with my mom to the store and my foot was on the street and the officer was ready to give me a ticket till my mom had stopped him. Also posted a new story!