Lost and found

^Natalia^

Keva POV

"Well it looks like he's all good, the sniffles should be gone soon. It's just his little body getting use to a new season, so you'll probably see him rubbing at his eyes a lot. You know with all the pollen floating about." She scribbled on her tiny note pad and tore a piece off handing it to me.

"This here is a prescription for the medication I'd like to have him on. It'll help him sleep more comfortably and it'll help take some of the itchy out of his eyes." I scanned over the ingredients and nodded at the natural minerals.

The slight tug on my hair had me turning around and gently placing the slightly woozy baby against my chest rocking him softly.

"Will that be all?" She stared at me tapping her foot off the ground. I nodded turning around and headed for Noah's nursery. Walking through the halls I stopped and talked to a few pack mates and continued my journey. I looked down and smiled at the soft little snorts that left Noah's sleeping form and bumped into someone's shoulder. Without looking up I said a quick apology and continued to rock Noah til his door came into view. I carefully placed him in his crib and walked out closing his door softly.

'Zeek where are you?' I linked. Making my way towards the kitchen.

' In the garden' I groaned and turned around and made my way back across the castle.

Whose idea was it to put a garden on the opposite side of the castle? And whose idea was it to give us feet? I could really use a pair of wings right now.

Bursting through the glass doors I gazed across the bright green and neatly trimmed lawn and shook my head.

'Please clarify' I growled. I plopped down on the marble steps and placed my head on my hands.

"Well isn't this a marvelous view." Came a silky voice from behind me. I shrugged my shoulders and glared at the blue butterfly that felt the need to show off its glossy wings.

"If you're talking about the blue floaty blob then I don't want to hear about it." I growled envying it's wings. I kicked my heels off and sprawled backwards enjoying the view.

"Why hello my lovely mate." He raised his brow and some of his raven hair flopped into his eyes.

"Lovely? Are you trying to butter me up?" He laughed. I gave him a crooked grin and bit my lip.

"If I say no, will I get a few extra kisses?" I smirked. He shook his head and reached his hand out. Staring at his giant grippers I stretched my hand out and took his.

"So what is all this about?" He grinned pulling me flushed against him. I tugged on his trimmed curls and kissed him savoring the sweet and spicy tang of him alcoholic beverage.

"Well you never had a proper coronation and neither had Noah. So I figured why not just plan one and get it over with." I grinned wiping the red lipstick from the corner of his lips. His grip around my waist tightened.

"So you're telling me that I have to get in front of a large crowd and confess my undying love to you?" He laughed. I glared up at him and popped his collar.

"That's exactly what you're going to do my witty little mate." I growled. He stopped laughing and glared down at me.

"Did you just call me little?" I smirked and flicked his forehead.

"Maybe..Maybe not" I laughed bolting for the garden. I plowed through the surprisingly packed garden and came to an abrupt stop at the rose covered wall.

"Zeek." I gasped slowly stepping forward.

"What?" I felt his presence behind me as he got closer with each step. I reached out my hand and pressed it up to the terribly mangled and malnourished child.