First Miracle

The blanket slid off of the baby's head and a beautiful pair of pale mint green eyes stared back at me.

I smile softly.

"He's beautiful" Keva smiled and took my hand.

"Yeah" the little baby stirred in her arms and she giggled.

We enjoyed the silence and the soft whimpers that the baby let out every now and then and just cherished the moment.

That was until we heard the screaming.

"What do you mean I can't go in!" Somebody shouted.

I tuned in my wolf hearing and listened carefully.

"As we have said before Mrs. You can't enter the room." The doctors tried to calm whoever it was on the other side of the doors.

"I know your mother Mr. Kyle don't tick me off at this moment or I'll call your mother down and she'll skin your hide! Do you hear me!" She shrieked.

I chuckled.

Leave it to my mother to threaten the doctor.

I hesitated going near the door and peaked out. There stood my mother with her hands on her hips and a glare that could kill. And all of this was aimed at the shaking doctor.

"Le..t meeee.. go..Che..ck.." He stuttered and scampered off.

My mother growled and went to turn when she caught me peeping.

"Zeek! You where here the whole time!" She growled and stomped towards me.

I gulped now knowing how the doctor felt.

"Hi mum the baby is here would you like to see him?" I asked and stepping back into the room slowly trying to escape her wrath.

At the mention of the baby she called my father in and ran over to the bed where Keva was holding the baby.

"Awwwww." She smiled.

I smiled at the women as they smiled and purred over the baby.

My father walked in and shouts.

"I'm a Grandpa!" And fist pumps the air.

We both laughed and make our way over to the now glaring women.

"What?" We both ask.

They both grumbled something and went back on with their conversation.

My father went up to Keva and asked to grab the little bundle in her arms.

"May I?" He asks.

She smiles and hands the baby over. My mother walks over towards her mate and gently runs her fingers over the baby's cheek.

"So what's his name?" Me and Keva make eye contact and I nod.

"His name is Noah Xaviar Zephyrus." Keva grinned.

Mother squealed.

"You took his middle name from my father."

Keva nodded.

"We were talking and though that he needed something strong and we thought of grandpa."

I stood and looked at the time.

"Well I guess its time to let everyone get some rest. Keva was told that we can go home tomorrow."

Shelly sighed.

"Awwww." She pouted.

I swear my mother acts like a teen most times.

"Come on Shelly let's let these kids get some sleep."

Shelly skipped around the room and said her goodbyes.

"Oh and one last thing. Me and your father decided that we are going to stay and help with the baby for a month or two." I nodded and sat down carefully next to Keva on the bed.

Mother smiled and shut the door quietly.

I turned and looked at my mate and child.

"Now our family is almost complete." I grinned.

She scrunched her brows.

"What?!"

"You didn't think that we would stop at only one child did ya?" I grinned.

She smirked.

"Your unbelievable"

I kisses her soft pink lips.

"But you still love me" I chuckled.

"That I do" she smiled.

Noah cried.

"And I love you too" she smiled kissing his head softly and trailed her finger down his cheek.

======================≠===========≠===========≠==≠======

Sooo its a short chapter but I'm in the process of starting on another chapter right now. Soooo its a BOY!!! ( Squeals)

I was so close on making it a girl but I have a future for little Noah. So hold on tight and let's party!!!

😘Vana Voo😜

Vote! 👍👎
Comment! 📝
Share! 📬📭