Did I mention..

(Noah^)

(Not Edited/ Sorry😩)

Zeek POV

"Alright, so your telling me that she was under our noses the whole time!" I growled banging my hands into the hard wood desk. Scowling when I seen a crack make its way further up my desk.

"And find me a stronger desk!" I stood from my spot and walked over to my second favorite place.

The liquor bar.

" yes Alpha, but what about the bodies?" I threw three ice cubes in my glass and filled it to the brim with whiskey.

I threw it back in one sip and raised my brow.

"Easy, she littered the place and so therefore she can take care of it. My wife is more then capable of cleaning up her own mess, let alone a building full of dead elite soldiers." I set my glass on the counter and refilled it.

"As you wish your highnesses." He bowed and left the room.

I grunted and walked to the balcony.

The view up here was extraordinary, my kingdom has grown since she left. You could feel the grief of the people from losing their queen. But we all knew the truth, a secret that nobody has told her.

A secret that will possibly bring this kingdom down into flames.

I shook my head and downed my glass.

"Find mate and tell her now." My wolf growled.

"Then what!? watch her kill everyone here because we couldn't find her when she left." I walked back to the the bar and just drained the bottle of whiskey.

"Cheers to my hectic life and the flames that are soon to come." I sarcastically grunted.

I walked over to the couch and shut my eyes, why did I have to be the brave one? The king that everybody needs? Why am I still standing when I don't have a mate, therefore the mate bond should be killing me?

Just then my door banged open.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!" I groaned and rolled over.

"Zeek, if I have to walk over there and kick your ass to Massachusetts and back i swear on everything you're going to feel my wrath!" I groaned and looked at the one person in this building that I couldn't control.

"Yes mother." I glared and then smiled when I seen the bundle in her arms.

"Dadaa" He gurgled And reached his arms out.

I smiled and went to my son.

His smoky grey eyes..his mothers eyes stared back at me.

I rocked him in my arms and laughed when he crossed his eyes, while trying to catch one of his long silky curls.

"My Son" I whispered and kissed his forehead.

This is the reason why I try to stay strong, his future depends on my every move. And I knew that if I didn't find his mother and tell her then he won't have a kingdom to rule in the future.