Micheif

Keva

"Zeek I'm going out I'll be back soon!" I chirped.

"Where?" He hollered through the house.

"Shopping!" I squealed and prance out the door.

I smiled as the earthly smells moved up and calmed me.

"Today's the day." I grinned and walked to the middle of the woods and looked around. The last thing I needed was for one of the guards to spot me flashing. and Then go tell my stubborn mate.

Just the thought of Zeek knowing that I'm leaving to flash was a problem.

I rubbed my stomach and it growled.

I smiled at my about to be busting baby and smiled.

"Chocolate it is!" I smiled.

I thought of the best place to buy chocolate and flashed not even second guessing.

I smiled at the huge sign in front of my face.

And headed for the two double doors.

"Welcome to the Hershey Factory!" A nice lady announcer greeted me.

I smiled.

"Where can I find the manager!" I smiled happily trying to control my excitement.

"Down the hallway and to the left" she pointed.

I nodded and headed for the direction I was given.

Thirty minutes later after getting screwed up with my directions and a aching back I had finally found a door that boldly stated 'Manager' on the door I barged in and walked to the microphone.

"Lady's and gentlemen we have a fire that is quickly spreading, could you all please exit the building in a calm and casual manner.

Thank you " I smiled evilly.

I quickly flashed to the big giant doors that I passed on the way here and smiled.

I shoved the double doors open and gulped.

The room was filled with chocolates of every kind with different types of toppings and flavors.

I moaned at the aroma that was in the air.

Without a second thought I quickly flashed to the many different types of chocolate and attacked the shelves like the animal beast that Is caged inside.

Four hours later I accomplished my goal.

I had officially tasted every flavor possible known to man.

I sighed in content and pulled my phone from my purse.

I gasped.

Six missed calls from Dylan.
Nine missed calls from Rick.
Twenty missed calls from Shelly.
Sixty eight missed calls from Zeek.

"Oh shit!" I looked at the time.

What must have felt like four hours was really nine.

"Ohh..Zeeks going to kill me I whined.

I quickly stood up and felt a sharp pain run up my side, and gasped in a sharp intake.

I stuffed my purse with chocolate for later purposes and quickly flashed to the house.

The first thing I noticed was the guards spread out everywhere.

I sighed.

It was now or never.

I stepped out of the woods and everybody frozed as if they were seeing a ghost. then they all moved at once.

Guards searched Me for any injuries.

Shelly cried into my shoulder then grumbled about me being pregnant.

And lastly the worst and last person.

Zeek

"Where the hell were you!" He shouted.

I went to speak but he cut me off.

"Do you know that I have been looking for you for nine hours!"

I opened my mouth and went to speak when another wave of pain hit me.

Only this one was ten times more painful then the last one.

I gasped and I felt sick and faint.

Shelly noticed first and caught me when I stumbled back.

Zeek stopped mid rant and ran to my side at the exact same time that my vision went blank.

I came in and out catching little bits of sentences here and there.

I groaned at the immense pain that I felt in my abdominal.

"Baby stay with us!" Zeek pleaded.

I reached up my arm even as I could barely feel my limbs and smiled.

"You can't get rid of me that easily" I smiled.

He chucked lightly and I noticed unshed tears in his eyes.

Then my vision went black.

This happened a couple of times and the last sentence I heard the words that made me want to cry.

"She might lose the baby! The umbilical cord is wrapped around its throat. But its fighting a tough little thing it is." I felt tears trickle down my face and my wolf whined.

"Were losing her! The only way that we can possible save the baby is if she helps and pushes." The doctors yelled frantically to his nurses.

I felt a presence next to my ear.

"Keva if you hear me we need you to help and try to push do you understand. So I need you to come back and I'll lead you through the rest."

My wolf stirred and I felt her bring what little energy we had and aim it towards the baby.

Slowly my eyes cracked open and shut then I tried again. Trying to keep my child alive.

'Zeek POV'

I sat in the waiting room waiting for my mate and child.

I kept mind linking the doctor and tried to pick at his brain but all I kept getting was sadness and pain and anger.

I whined without realizing it then I heard it. It was faint but it was there.

It was a WHINE!

I breathed out a relief and ran into the room that they had prepared for keva and walked around preparing her room to the likes.

Five minutes later Keva was rolled in all cleaned up in a bright pink hospital dress.

Her eyes shined with relief and joy.

That's when I heard a little sniffle and looked down.

In her arms she held our baby.

Wrapped in a pure bright white silk blanket.

It head was covered and I reached for the blanket and smiled.

All this time we had kept the gender unknown and I am actually ready to meet my child.

The blanket slid down softly and I smiled it was a.......

========================================================

Well I updated! Whoop whoop👏👏👏. So I left the gender out of this chapter but I want you all to try and guess the gender.

😘Vana Voo😜

Vote! 👍👎
Comment! 📝
Share! 📬📭