Bad to the bone

Keva POV

"you ready?" I smiled and nodded at Kevin.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I sighed.

He opened my door and clutched my hand leading the way to the bouncers of the night club.

The two bouncers nodded and let up pass without any word and we glided in and walked to a quiet corner.

"Well this is it, you know my number call me when you need me again." I nodded and kissed his cheek.

I walked to the bar and ordered a pink Onex with two shots of moonshine.

"Here you go miss." I smiled at the bartender and downed my shots quickly and sipped on my Onex.

I found my target and pulled my dress up a little higher. I flipped my hair to the side and exposed my bare neck.

I walked slowly to the dance floor fully aware of all the eyes staring

I slowly shook my hips and moved with the music.

I felt hands grip my waist firmly and I smirked.

I slowly rubbed my body against his and pulled his head down next to my throat.

I felt his body react to mine and smirked.

When the song slowly ended I walked away from the dance floor.

I felt him follow and I casually led the man to one of the private rooms.

I hopped up on stage and swung around the pole until I heard the door squeak open. I smoothly dropped to the bottom of the pole and climbed back up and released the pole. so now only my legs were wrapped around it.

The man stared at me as I flipped around using nothing but my legs. I looked up and acted surprised.

"Hello?" I smiled shyly.

" I'm sorry for interrupting, continue on." He fluttered his hands about and I grinned.

"No problem, but I can think of other uses for my graceful dancing don't you think?" I laughed lightly.

The man dropped into one of the chairs and patted his lap.

I swayed my hips to the music and crawled into his lap waiting for an opening.

His hands greedily explored my body and I found the sign that I was looking for.

Right next to his collar he held the same tattoo that was spotted on Zeeks camera.

I smiled.

His hands explored down to my waist and his hands stilled on my mid thigh.

His eyes widened.

"Like what you feel?" I smirked.

He threw me off his lap and reached for his gun.

I quickly flashed and kicked his hand away and smiled.